Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Karen Millen Ireland

2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5 brideog

ValerieGH wrote: »

God, just reading this. I am in the same position, so basically best thing to do is wait? I've only ordered something on Sunday, same thing, no tracking number and no reaction to my emails. Or shall I conact my Credit Card service?

Try your credit card service asap they are a complete fraud.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 20,364 Mod ✭✭✭✭RacoonQueen

ValerieGH wrote: »

That's a different link to what was posted earlier in the thread. Was the other one shut down and then they started it up again?

• Registered Users Posts: 5 brideog

brideog wrote: »

Try your credit card service asap they are a complete fraud.

Just an update I got onto the real Karen Millen site and if I send them the details they will give me a letter for my credit card company... very decent of them!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,150 ✭✭✭lubie76

I just had a look at their blog on the site..it's hilarious- just complete gobbledygook. Even their presale prices are grossly exaggerated compared to the genuine KM site. Scandalous that they are making money from innocent people.

• Registered Users Posts: 1 lilyluxe

I bought a dress from them during the summer It took about 11 days to arrive, it was less than half the price of the one in the store, It was very wrinkled when it landed however I pressed it and it was perfect, Im sure they are not 100% genuine however it did the job that I needed it for and as i say real cheap! I had researched them on boards.ie prior to buying and saw that everyone whom had ordered did actually get their purchase.

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 4 yeahyeahyeah

Pythia wrote: »
    Call your credit card compay and see if you can do a charge-back.

Did u receive your parcel ?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 4 yeahyeahyeah

ah seriously what do you expect for €100

Why Didnt you go into the shop and pay the RRP ??
    Obviously its only gonna be a copy when its half the price !!!
    If you want a Karen Millen Dress you go to a Karen Millen Shop and pay the proper price !!!!!

Advertisement