Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Leo States Sinn Fein Want Nothing To Do With Whites or Males

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,980 ✭✭✭s1ippy

Sheer buffoonery, is there something wrong with him or what.

• Registered Users Posts: 545 ✭✭✭CageWager

He’s spot on there.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,015 ✭✭✭✭James Brown

Yer man Ward put it to bed very well. Then Leo tried to be clever. Should've stuck to his script or one he lifted from Netflix.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 236 ✭✭Irishman80

Not surprised that this identity politics nonsense is starting in Ireland. It provides a nice shiny object for our useless politicians to shout about while doing nothing for everyday, working people.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 381 ✭✭ToddDameron

Didn't he say not too long ago that the civil service was "awfully white"?

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,075 ✭✭✭smellyoldboot

He'd be grand anyway.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,365 ✭✭✭✭McMurphy

Leo's obviously slipped his handlers, unscripted - the man clearly shouldn't be let next to near anything that can be aired publicly.

After you read the above, and before attempting smartarsery.....

Does anyone need the stats, ref the last election?

Civil service is 'very white'. Leo's your only man for making an ejit of himself from both sides of a nonsense.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,872 ✭✭✭✭Tony EH

Speaking out of both sides of his gob.

Nothing but a cheap politicking prick of the lowest kind.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,665 ✭✭✭Bonniedog

I hadn't realised that clown Boylan was back. There's some crowd of leftie twats in the Senate now.

• Advertisement

McMurphy wrote: »
    Leo's obviously slipped his handlers, unscripted - the man clearly shouldn't be let next to near anything that can be aired publicly.

After you read the above, and before attempting smartarsery.....

Does anyone need the stats, ref the last election?

I believe his Netflix subscription expired. He's living by his wits ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 591 ✭✭✭Sonic the Shaghog

The same bollox that said the civil service was "too white" weeks ago a complete and utter buffon

I'll tell you another thing if Sinn Féin are going down the "you have white privilege" road they can kiss their arses goodbye too, most SF voters I know wouldn't be of the woke, hand wringing types either

• Closed Accounts Posts: 381 ✭✭ToddDameron

The same bollox that said the civil service was "too white" weeks ago a complete and utter buffon

I'll tell you another thing if Sinn Féin are going down the "you have white privilege" road they can kiss their arses goodbye too, most SF voters I know wouldn't be of the woke, hand wringing types either

There was a glimpse of this during the debates when Mary Lou brought up "mansplaining." It will definitely put people off

lol that is an incredible **** up of a tweet

tanaiste obv not suiting the big man

Most of them don't realise that SF is no longer a nationalist party. I know gimps who voted for them because they think they are opposed to the immigration debacle.

Never under-estimate how stupid people are. Nor how little attention they pay to things like political debates, manifestos etc.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,052 ✭✭✭tikkahunter

He is right .

• Registered Users Posts: 591 ✭✭✭Sonic the Shaghog

Bonniedog wrote: »
    Most of them don't realise that SF is no longer a nationalist party. I know gimps who voted for them because they think they are opposed to the immigration debacle.

Never under-estimate how stupid people are. Nor how little attention they pay to things like political debates, manifestos etc.

I see Sinn Féin doing a UK Labour and betraying their core voters for the hand wringing middle class vote.

Except unlike the UK, SF aren't going to pull in as much of that vote as UK Labour and their isn't enough of an immigrant vote here, yet

lol that is an incredible **** up of a tweet

tanaiste obv not suiting the big man

Civil service 'very white'. SF don't like white people. Some man alright.

I see Sinn Féin doing a UK Labour and betraying their core voters for the hand wringing middle class vote.

Except unlike the UK, SF aren't going to pull in as much of that vote as UK Labour and their isn't enough of an immigrant vote here, yet

They seem to have taken that sanctimonious Labour party vote. They have also replaced Labour to a large extent in the NGO sector which is handy when it comes to bunging the "communirtee" a whack of money and enticing the sort of people into the party who would rather have cut their todger off ten years ago than have anything to do with the shinners.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 4,719 ✭✭✭dundalkfc10

Haha any of that weed left man?

• Advertisement

• Registered Users Posts: 5,998 ✭✭✭sReq | uTeK

Haha if he said multi millionaires hed have said "those people" as a reference point. God people will try and make ANYTNING stick.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,657 ✭✭✭✭maccored

the comments are gas

• Registered Users Posts: 13,897 ✭✭✭✭markodaly

Another day... another thread on Leo..

MV5BMGVkYmJlMjUtYTA3Yi00ZjFlLWEwYjgtMzRkNmNmMzNhZTMxXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMjE4NzUxNDA@._V1_.jpg

markodaly wrote: »
    Another day... another thread on Leo..

MV5BMGVkYmJlMjUtYTA3Yi00ZjFlLWEwYtMzRkNmNmMzNhZTMxXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMjE4NzUxNDA@._V1_.jpg

He does like making an arse of himself.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 315 ✭✭coinop

Leo's statement shouldn't come as a surprise to anyone. Sinn Fein's game has been obvious for a long time now. Ordinary, decent Irish people will never vote for the political wing of a terrorist group. Therefore SF rely on the votes of Africans who have barely been in the country five minutes and are ignorant of our history and the suffering SF/IRA have caused. Same way Democrats in America push for more immigration as they know that's where their future voter base lies.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,166 ✭✭✭Still waters

What a dumb bitch to trot out that middle class white male nonsense, you know someone is out of their depth when they resort to shiite talk like that

...and another Sinn Fein thread

Is there no end to these Sinn Fein threads, from Leo's shoes (David Cullinane) to what SF think Leo had for breakfast, to Sinn Feins version of Irish Unification, to thr big SF/IRA funeral, to "Have Sinn Fein gone away?" To what next?

No other political party has the foot soldiers to generate so many threads running concurrently as Sinn Fein do, so what does this tell us :cool:

oh theres another SF thread currently on the go.

full of their legal experts.

pretty stark reminder, if it were needed

• Registered Users Posts: 10,399 ✭✭✭✭ThunbergsAreGo

Bowie wrote: »

Very clearly in response to the previous comment in which she referenced multiple groups.

I thought her comments were awful, saying an opinion is worth less based on race, gender and income

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,492 ✭✭✭Pa ElGrande

Nothing like identity politics (We used to call this bigotry, racism and xenophobia) to distract the public from the elephant in the room i.e. the budget.

Net Zero means we are paying for the destruction of our economy and society in pursuit of an unachievable and pointless policy.

Advertisement