Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Gangland Shootings part 4 - Read OP before posting - updated 30/12/23

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 215 ✭✭NorthCity

I dont know if its fully true or not so dont want to say, hes from artane, sounds like it was so bad the dog beating story should be in the news today or tomorrow

There was an incident in whiteacre place ballymun yesterday , I don't know what was involved , I saw garda cars and unmarked cars swarm the area , I also saw a ' Vet on call ' van arrive . The omni is just minutes away from whiteacre place .

• Registered Users Posts: 1,201 ✭✭✭Man with broke phone

NorthCity wrote: »
    There was an incident in whiteacre place ballymun yesterday , I don't know what was involved , I saw garda cars and unmarked cars swarm the area , I also saw a ' Vet on call ' van arrive . The omni is just minutes away from whiteacre place .

Could be some truth in it so.

• Registered Users Posts: 984 ✭✭✭Pinoy adventure

Who is the milkman in the SW today ?

• Registered Users Posts: 29 cknfriedrice1

Whistleblower on twitter names him as Dean Masterson.

• Registered Users Posts: 32,956 ✭✭✭✭Omackeral

Ironically known as 'Sour'.

• Advertisement

Jayus that little junkie from cabra

• Registered Users Posts: 560 ✭✭✭Eyes1

The little fool who tried to pull an insurance scam a few years ago with 2 other dopes and got busted :D

• Registered Users Posts: 3 Topcat78

Ken fetherston murder I thought was particularly a cruel one,he was good enough to lend money and murdered apparently because he was looking it back.
    Anyone got much more info?
    Very little out there..

• Registered Users Posts: 11,215 ✭✭✭✭Suckit

• Registered Users Posts: 301 ✭✭MTKcleaners

Eyes1 wrote: »
    The little fool who tried to pull an insurance scam a few years ago with 2 other dopes and got busted :D

Think you might be looking at the wrong one, more like Clonsilla lad.

https://twitter.com/deano7mas/status/643731058618421248/video/1

https://www.buzz.ie/news/fan-pics-irish-fans-have-a-green-party-in-paris-129163

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 560 ✭✭✭Eyes1

Anyone see a similar scenario here similar to the made up stories cancer made to bomber about hatchet and others.

2011 240 kilos of beak goes missing, 2011 Jan Van Zantvoort, meets Mink kok, ZV body found in 2016, ZV was best mates and grew up with Billy meech in Antwerp, Billy was Mink Kok bagman and also working with Scarface Sami, ZV, Scarface and now Billy all whacked, is Mink KOK next or has he swallowed the lies of cancer, who grassed Mink KOK up when he got caught in Lebanon with 50 kilos of beak, Mink KOK married to Hezbollah money mens sister of the Qoleilat Dalbi family, Ali in USA jail at the moment, and was arrested in Brussels airport, Ridouan Taghi busted in Dubai because he was working with Hezbollah and Iran as a hitman organisation, so now we see why Christopher and cancer have their MI5 and CIA passports, anyone who thinks this is not true, needs to wake up, cancer will never be arrested, at the worse whacked by hezbollah for being a spy.

• Registered Users Posts: 88 ✭✭SSLil

Father sentenced over attempt to avenge son's gang related death

https://www.rte.ie/news/courts/2020/0831/1162296-stephen-little-court/

• Registered Users Posts: 179 ✭✭Mago MVP

Anyone see a similar scenario here similar to the made up stories cancer made to bomber about hatchet and others.

2011 240 kilos of beak goes missing, 2011 Jan Van Zantvoort, meets Mink kok, ZV body found in 2016, ZV was best mates and grew up with Billy meech in Antwerp, Billy was Mink Kok bagman and also working with Scarface Sami, ZV, Scarface and now Billy all whacked, is Mink KOK next or has he swallowed the lies of cancer, who grassed Mink KOK up when he got caught in Lebanon with 50 kilos of beak, Mink KOK married to Hezbollah money mens sister of the Qoleilat Dalbi family, Ali in USA jail at the moment, and was arrested in Brussels airport, Ridouan Taghi busted in Dubai because he was working with Hezbollah and Iran as a hitman organisation, so now we see why Christopher and cancer have their MI5 and CIA passports, anyone who thinks this is not true, needs to wake up, cancer will never be arrested, at the worse whacked by hezbollah for being a spy.

Why would the CIA give them passports?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,788 ✭✭✭Cute Hoor

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 601 ✭✭✭Haladmirer

Anyone know who "lordnose" is?
    Brannigan before he got done himself?

• Registered Users Posts: 32,956 ✭✭✭✭Omackeral

Haladmirer wrote: »
    Anyone know who "lordnose" is?

Lord knows who it is!

• Registered Users Posts: 32 MaryLouMacari

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8e1xvyTdBZI

Mago MVP wrote: »
    Why would the CIA give them passports?

If you feel the need to ask, the answer will surely be to complicated for you to understand, if you really wanted to, however in simple terms the CIA and MI5 are bringing down hezbollah from the inside through the K,s and Kok, Hezbollah is a bigger picture so the K,s get free bus passes everywhere.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,220 ✭✭✭✭Birneybau

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,201 ✭✭✭Man with broke phone

Birneybau wrote: »

What a nutter, should keep his head down and not be rattling any cages. Ive alot of repect for him and his story is horrible but the few grand he splits with talent wont be worth the hassle.

What a nutter, should keep his head down and not be rattling any cages. Ive alot of repect for him and his story is horrible but the few grand he splits with talent wont be worth the hassle.

Hopefully Alan & Wayne Bradley are exposed in that book with what they done too the young cabra bird TW & CW

• Registered Users Posts: 1,272 ✭✭✭theballz

Hopefully Alan & Wayne Bradley are exposed in that book with what they done too the young cabra bird TW & CW

What did they do?

• Registered Users Posts: 664 ✭✭✭starbaby2003

Man groomed by ruthless drug lord at 10 says he lives in fear for life
    Man groomed by ruthless drug lord at 10 says he lives in fear for life
    https://mol.im/a/8681313
    via https://dailym.ai/ios

• Registered Users Posts: 300 ✭✭MickyPearse

I always thought he got the nickname "the lips" because he was singing on everyone. Didn't realise he was called that before he even went into state witness.

Sounds like Kenny gave him that nickname because he fancied him

theballz wrote: »
    What did they do?

Groomed TW first then got there dirty hands on CW

• Registered Users Posts: 108 ✭✭DD1518

Strange to see Eddie McDonnell getting caught up in this he's done enough whack over the years wouldn't say it's his first rodeo I've known him in cloverhill a good while back now a very talented man with a shiv to say the least and was feared on most landings think be ended up on protection after his son killed the poor McCarthy girl.

• Registered Users Posts: 142 ✭✭fergiesfav

Is Patrick Curtis a big player in the NIC? The papers are making him out to be a top Cartel man

• Registered Users Posts: 7,816 ✭✭✭Rows Grower

DD1518 wrote: »
    Strange to see Eddie McDonnell getting caught up in this he's done enough whack over the years wouldn't say it's his first rodeo I've known him in cloverhill a good while back now a very talented man with a shiv to say the least and was feared on most landings think be ended up on protection after his son killed the poor McCarthy girl.

What's even stranger is to think someone could write what you just did and think it was a perfectly sane observation that you should share on a forum.

"Very soon we are going to Mars. You wouldn't have been going to Mars if my opponent won, that I can tell you. You wouldn't even be thinking about it."

Donald Trump, March 13th 2018.

• Advertisement

fergiesfav wrote: »
    Is Patrick Curtis a big player in the NIC? The papers are making him out to be a top Cartel man

Looks like a right tool

Advertisement