Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Wing Chun/Wing Tsun

• 04-08-2015 5:21pm
    Registered Users Posts: 14

Hey everyone, does anyone know of any Wing Chun clubs or teachers around the Donegal, Tyrone or Derry area.
    Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 800 ✭✭✭Michael O Leary

JP Rouse wrote: »
    Hey everyone, does anyone know of any Wing Chun clubs or teachers around the Donegal, Tyrone or Derry area.
    Thanks.

Hi JP,
    I,m afraid not. I have heard of one school in Cavan, another in Fermanagh and of course we have one in Sligo but that's it.

The Sligo school is run by Micheal Preston and he started off by travelling to me each Saturday and practising with his partner during the week. At 4th student grade opened a small training group teaching beginners Wing Tsun. When he got his 8th grade, he became an official instructor and his training group became an official school. He is now 12th student grade and working towards his 1st Higher Grade (Dan) and he still travels from Sligo to Blanchardstown on Saturdays for class.

The reason I mention it is because it has worked very well for him and the option is there for others.

Regards,

Michael

• Registered Users Posts: 14 JP Rouse

Hey Michael,

Thanks very much for your reply.

• Registered Users Posts: 800 ✭✭✭Michael O Leary

JP Rouse wrote: »
    Hey Michael,

Thanks very much for your reply.

You are very welcome. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1 jim1uk2001

Still looking for Wing Chun in Donegal area?

Advertisement