Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

How to promote yourself and get bookings?

• 10-06-2018 4:41pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3

Hello!

I used to DJ back in Spain, but since I moved here I am a bit clueless as to where to start in order to get bookings and what's the best approach. I'm unsure about what is the best option in order to get booked or to contact club owners.

Any tips and possibly contacts would be very much appreciated!

Thank you very much!
    Sam

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,670 ✭✭✭jonnny68

Don't be a clone and just like everyone else, stand out, be original, a social media presence appears to be a must these days,try get slots on the radio like Phever and the likes.

good luck :)

• Registered Users Posts: 3 Wayzeer

Thanks Jonnny! I appreciate the advice!

I definitely have experience and I DJ'd throughout the country (Spain) in several festivals and clubs, but since I moved I barely invested time to that because I don't really know what's the best approach in Dublin to be honest!

Advertisement