12-11-2020, 11:48   #421
Quackster

Mod: Kerry, ZTest
Quote:
Originally Posted by StaticNoise View Post
Code received. Doesn't work.
Same happened me. Got on to them on Twitter and got a code that worked.
Advertisement
12-11-2020, 21:12   #422
StaticNoise

Very strange. They're now claiming that I was to make a call, a text, and use data. This was never the case. It was receive a text, a call, or use data.

It's getting a bit fishy.
Still no code- earlier one was actually for a Vodafone X 'experience'- my mistake.
13-11-2020, 01:13   #423
okidoki987

Quote:
Originally Posted by StaticNoise View Post
Very strange. They're now claiming that I was to make a call, a text, and use data. This was never the case. It was receive a text, a call, or use data.

It's getting a bit fishy.
Still no code- earlier one was actually for a Vodafone X 'experience'- my mistake.
You had to make a call or text, I assume this was to prove you spent €20 on the top up.
13-11-2020, 08:23   #424
gerrykiddy

According to Vodafone, and their Irish Based CS was very good, one possibility for not getting emails with the code was that when signing up people, like me, had selected no email promotion info in their contact preferences. The email with the code is regarded as a promotional email. The email code lasts just seven days and I found out on the 7th day. CS stayed with me to check that my code was still valid and it was. Many thanks to Sally and Jane at CS.
13-11-2020, 13:19   #425
Quackster

Mod: Kerry, ZTest
Quote:
Originally Posted by gerrykiddy View Post
According to Vodafone, and their Irish Based CS was very good, one possibility for not getting emails with the code was that when signing up people, like me, had selected no email promotion info in their contact preferences. The email with the code is regarded as a promotional email. The email code lasts just seven days and I found out on the 7th day. CS stayed with me to check that my code was still valid and it was. Many thanks to Sally and Jane at CS.
All codes were sent by SMS though..?
Advertisement
13-11-2020, 13:40   #426
JamesRLS

Quote:
Originally Posted by gerrykiddy View Post
In my case, the social media CS was useless, I had Sally aswell on twitter, and she completely dismissed my claim saying that I was eligible, I was planning on submitting a formal complaint to Vodafone about it but I got the buds in the end thanks to the live chat team so I left it
23-11-2020, 13:19   #427
stockshares

Is this offer still valid?

If so does it include porting from 48?
23-11-2020, 13:23   #428
Aristotle

Quote:
Originally Posted by stockshares View Post
Is this offer still valid?

If so does it include porting from 48?
No.
Thanks from: