15-08-2014, 13:42   #91
CiboC

Quote:
Originally Posted by worldservices View Post
Cheap, private, mini group English classes are available to suit your needs at World Services. Need to improve you English pronunciation, improve writing skills and vocabulary at low prices in short time? No need to look further! Our company provide you with what you need at flexible hours. Contact us today to benefit from our great services.
If this is an example of the quality of the tuition on offer I would suggest that you take an English course yourself, perhaps at a reputable and recognised school with qualified teachers?
Advertisement
16-09-2014, 16:50   #92
TeacherforHire

Hello, I am a TEFL trained teacher who is offering private English lessons in Galway City or online. I also have a Bachelors Degree in English.

There are three main areas that I can teach you in. These are:

1) Reading
2) Writing
3) Speaking.

All of the lessons will be geared towards why you want to learn English. We will focus on spoken English if you want to learn English to become better at your job, or other areas of English if that suits the reason why you would like to learn the language.

Message me your name, email and reason you would like to learn English.

Price: 20 Euro for individual lessons.

Discount for group lessons: 15 euro per person.

I hope you have a good day!
22-09-2014, 19:15   #93
Yossi312

Corrib English

Corrib English is a new English language teaching service based in Galway city.

Simply put, the aim is to provide English language teaching to people who live, work or study in Galway and cannot commit to the expense or time demands of the large established English language schools.

Part-time First Certificate and Cambridge Advanced classes starting in October.

IELTS also available.

You'll find Corrib English easily on the web.
05-10-2014, 12:06   #94
English In Tallaght

New English Language classes coming to Tallaght

English Classes.
English language classes available for beginner and intermediate level students.

Classes take place at a modern, bright, spacious and conveniently located classroom next to “The Square” LUAS stop in Tallaght. All classes are provided by an experienced teacher with a Master’s Degree in English.

Classes Available
Adult’s Group classes (4-7 people): 15 Euro per student
Adult’s Private classes: 30 Euro per student
Children’s Private classes* (Age 4+): 20 Euro per student

All Adult’s classes last 60 minutes.
All Children’s classes last 45 minutes.

*All children’s classes provided by a Garda vetted Teacher registered with the Teaching Council of Ireland.

Booking/Contact

To book a class or for more information please contact:

@EngInTallaght
09-10-2014, 20:54   #95
Zascar

Hello, my girlfriend needs help with her English. She is from Brazil - has been here about a year but her English is not as good as it should be, I think she got poor tuition at the beginning. I am helping her as much as possible but really she needs proper tuition around sentence structure, syntax, pronunciation etc.
Dublin, Rathmines area or city center. Must be well priced. Please pm me or leave details here. Thanks
Advertisement
09-10-2014, 21:10   #96
col89

 Qualified English language teacher
 English as mother-tongue
 2-plus years' teaching experience (at home and abroad)
 Bachelor’s degree in English
 Master's degree in Literature
 CELTA and TEFL qualifications

I can assist with any aspect of English: writing, reading, listening, conversation, grammar, error correction, etc. I can teach individually or as part of a group, in person or online. I am based in Meath and rates are negotiable. I am willing to travel (within reason), depending on time needed, rates etc. You may also travel to my home, if preferred.

Contact me any time through the following details:

Contact name: Colin
Email: colin-jt89@hotmail.com
Phone: 083-3247326

Last edited by col89; 09-10-2014 at 21:14.
10-11-2014, 13:59   #97
antoxa7

Hi All,
I am looking for a English teacher in Galway. I need to improve my conversation skill. Please pm me with more details about your experience and price if you are interested. Anton.
10-02-2015, 13:08   #98
Tommybojangles

Qualified English teacher in Galway
TEFL and CELTA qualified
2 years experience in Spain, Ireland and England.
BA in English
MA in literature

I am available for both conversation and grammar classes, as well as exam preparation for all levels. Based in Galway City and willing to travel to students homes.
contact Gary at
gwarry @gmail.com
12-02-2015, 13:52   #99
Tommybojangles

TEFL and CELTA qualified
BA in English
MA in literature

I am available for both conversation and grammar classes, as well as exam preparation for all levels. Based in Galway City and willing to travel to students homes.
contact Gary at
gwarry92 @gmail.com
or text 0872645505
Advertisement
02-04-2015, 11:27   #100
pandoraj09

Patient, personable, experienced female teacher, 28 years teaching, can help you with your English. I've taught Lithuanian, Russian, Spanish and Portuguese students so I understand the sort of help you will need if you are from these countries. Classes take place in South Dublin. I work on your English and also help give you more confidence in everyday situations through role play. You will enjoy the lesson and learn a lot too. I charge 25 euro for 45 minutes. Please pm me if you would like to try a class. Thank you.
10-05-2015, 23:48   #101
deiseliving

EFL teacher available for private lessons in Waterford.
Experience in offering private lessons to Polish, Spanish, Italian and Brazilian students.
Business and education qualifications.
ACELS qualified teacher.

Can offer private lessons in:
Conversation, grammar and pronunciation
Reading
Writing
Business English
Checking CVs and Essays
€17 per hour

Contact Anthony (083) 1951731.

Last edited by deiseliving; 11-05-2015 at 00:19.
27-05-2015, 19:09   #102
Tommybojangles

TEFL and CELTA qualified
BA in English
MA in literature

contact Gary at
gwarry92 @gmail.com
or text 0872645505
24-08-2015, 15:49   #103
mimida

Hi folks,

My wife is looking for a female English tutor in the Castleknock area. If interested, please PM me with your experience and rate. Thanks a lot!

regards
Mimida
11-09-2015, 13:29   #104
jessicanicole

Experienced TESOL certified teacher (135+ hour certification) offering private and small group lessons. Available evenings and weekends as well as daytime hours. Attending Trinity College, Dublin for a TESOL masters programme.

Located in Dublin.

Experience:

2 years as an English language teacher and English language programme coordinator in India

Teacher at English language summer schools in Ireland and the USA (Ardmore Language Schools)

Private classes in person and via skype

I have taught students from the following countries: India, Spain, Italy, Germany, Romania, Russia, France, China, Japan, Israel, Turkey, Brazil, Poland, Tunisia, and Kazakhstan

Grammar and conversational classes offered

15 euros/hour for private classes
Add 10 euros per person for each additional person (25 euros for two people, 35 euros for three...)

Contact Jessica at jng6gk @ virginia .edu or text 0857245231
02-03-2016, 18:14   #105
GreenKangaroo

Hello,

I need a teacher who can help me to raise my IELTS score from 7.5 (7.0 in writing) to 8 in each band for IELTS General Training. I am based in Limerick, don't have a car and usually work 8 AM to 5:30 PM so I would need evening classes. I don't mind having classes by skype or any other methods of online communication.

Please feel free to recommend if you know someone who can help me! I hope i will find one and thank you in advance!!!

Anna pixie2608 at gmail or 0838152993

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline

Insert Image
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Please sign up or log in to join the discussion