Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Complete Savings

• 18-12-2019 1:49pm
    Registered Users Posts: 23,326 ✭✭✭✭

Anyone a member of this scheme?
    Complete Savings
    Can you give an overview of the discounts or what the fees are? What are the gift card discounts?
    Is it worth it?
    affiliated with completesavings.co.uk

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 162 ✭✭TheWatcher182

zell12 wrote: »
    Anyone a member of this scheme?
    Complete Savings
    Can you give an overview of the discounts or what the fees are? What are the gift card discounts?
    Is it worth it?
    affiliated with completesavings.co.uk
    Nope, the monthly fees are a jokes.

• Registered Users Posts: 697 ✭✭✭Cionn

I was signed up to it when I bought a ticket from ticketmaster a while ago (I was in a rush my fault). I only noticed when the credit card bill came in. My advice before going near there is to have a look at how easy it is to unsubscribe. While this services is legal and you sign up. it is not transparent or user friendly to exit out of, I tried to see if there was any value in what they were providing, however I failed. There may be value to others though, my personal experience is not positive though

• Registered Users Posts: 5,535 ✭✭✭JTMan

• Registered Users Posts: 493 ✭✭Sonya4u

I have to say I have had a positive experience with Complete Savings. I signed up, took advantage of some of the cashback offers and gift card offers, but I did cancel membership before my free month was up, so I didn't have any fees. I recieved cashback and my gift cards without any issue, and it was easy to cancel.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,907 ✭✭✭✭Kristopherus

Check if they are registered & approved by FCA in UK. www.fca.ork.uk.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Category Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

Save the €15 a month that you would pay them, and you will be better off.
    You might get a bigger return on an individual month, but you would need to be buying a lot from Debenhams or Ticketmaster each month to just brake even.

Don't see this as a bargain, so closing this up.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement