Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

I don't know where we're going, but I know where I am (part 7.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,064 ✭✭✭Trigger Happy

In a market looking at antiques and wondering is it even worth the hassle of resisting temptation?

• Registered Users Posts: 10,633 ✭✭✭✭Widdershins

Oh, lads. The weather in Clare feels like last December :(

I've got the house to myself for most of the weekend , but I'm rattling around like a ghost when I'm on my own.

Writing and drinking tea and smoking like a fiend.

Having my palm read tonight or tomorrow :)

• Registered Users Posts: 22,221 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Feeling the sun on my face and couldn't be happier :) Life has an unexpected way of throwing you curveballs and some are there to bring better people into your life :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,688 ✭✭✭Ilovethe bonesofyou

Perched back home with the wee one gone down for a nap. Had a lovely visit to the beach earlier. God I love bank holiday weekends :)

Missed by minutes!! Re routed now, won't be too much later than expected anyway, so can sit down now at last :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,920 ✭✭✭TG1

Costa Wexford, got in just before the crowds! Winning at life! :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 21,819 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

In from Cemetery Sunday Mass , always a nice service .

Coffee now :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32,688 ✭✭✭✭ytpe2r5bxkn0c1

Watching some reasonable tennis from the French Open.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,648 ✭✭✭honeybear

Going for a nap

• Registered Users Posts: 3,292 ✭✭✭0lddog

bubblypop wrote: »
    Missed by minutes!! Re routed now, won't be too much later than expected anyway, so can sit down now at last :)

mumble....mumble.....IATA code for Helsinki.......HEL :P

I'm homeside wondering if Joe and Francoise had something going on in the second half of the '60s

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,800 ✭✭✭CrowdedHouse

I had to wait for a few showers to pass before getting out for a walk. Did about 5 Km, app on phone said 6 but I doubt it. Two tired doggies (and me)

Cottage kitchen with coffee, will ramble to the village for food later.

Cooling puddle...:)

Seven Worlds will Collide

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 6,306 Mod ✭✭✭✭mzungu

Watching the French Open. Great match on at the moment.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,204 ✭✭✭Kitty6277

On the couch after the festival and then dinner when I got home. Considering a nap as I’m wrecked

• Registered Users Posts: 1,017 ✭✭✭Four Phucs Ache

I am sitting in my garden, alone, defiant that this wind / intermittent sun isn't going to stop me from drinking cocktails and googling push button toilets while my Indian takeaway is being decided.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32,688 ✭✭✭✭ytpe2r5bxkn0c1

I am sitting in my garden, alone, defiant that this wind / intermittent sun isn't going to stop me from drinking cocktails and googling push button toilets while my Indian takeaway is being decided.

I can picture that

wind-gif-tgif-windy-funny-t-g-i-f.gif?w=600

• Closed Accounts Posts: 24,878 ✭✭✭✭arybvtcw0eolkf

Well as predicted earlier, I've a whooping great blister on my heel.. A few more Carlsberg's (don't ya love the bank holiday weekends) and I'll burst it, drain it and take off the peeled skin to air dry it.

Now watching The Frankenstein Chronicles on Netflix and sinking a crate of Carlsberg :D

On the armchair glass of wine in hand and being a pest as there is no electricity.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,648 ✭✭✭honeybear

Chillin

• Registered Users Posts: 11,197 ✭✭✭✭RMAOK

Persepoly wrote: »
    On the armchair glass of wine in hand and being a pest as there is no electricity.

Have you got the candles out yet?

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,697 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Deskside re-watching funny cat video. Mustering energy for a cuppa, got up for two hours for the moto gp, utterly worth it..

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

RMAOK wrote: »
    Have you got the candles out yet?

You need Four Candles.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,064 ✭✭✭Trigger Happy

An Italian restaurant. I hope they can spoon feed me as am exhausted after a busy good day.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 534 ✭✭✭Erik Shun

I have to admit...you can't beat Scoozi's for a top quality meal...child and I filled to the gills

• Registered Users Posts: 414 ✭✭SaltSweatSugar

Spending my rare bank holiday Sunday night off in the living room with some candles lit, the window open and listening to the stormy weather outside while reading and enjoying a rare glass of lovely bourbon. Starting the work week from hell tomorrow evening so have postponed moving into the new gaff until next week.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,920 ✭✭✭TG1

Bed, post yoga poses specially done to encourage flatulence... in a serious bad way recently, so bloated old ladies smile at my belly when I go out in a tight tshirt... feel like telling them they are smiling at a chocolate marshmallow brownie bomb baby....!

Went into town and had Hillbillys, everyone is wearing big Winter coats it's so bloody cold, wine and Netflix now for the night.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 79,964 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Deskside re-watching funny cat video.

Ohhh which one?

Deskside listening to coast to coast, getting my monthly subs worth 😀

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,697 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Ohhh which one?

Deskside listening to coast to coast, getting my monthly subs worth 😀

I marked it for your attention earlier but here you go https://old.reddit.com/r/funny/comments/bvlfmm/cat_reacting_to_super_marios_music/

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 79,964 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

I marked it for your attention earlier but here you go https://old.reddit.com/r/funny/comments/bvlfmm/cat_reacting_to_super_marios_music/

Ahh jaysus how did I miss that :eek: brilliant video!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 22,221 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Erik Shun wrote: »
    I have to admit...you can't beat Scoozi's for a top quality meal...child and I filled to the gills

My favourite restaurant in Cork :)

Calling Seph and Duvet, We're having a pre wedding dinner there :D

Couchside watching my favourite man

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement