Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

I don't know where we're going, but I know where I am (part 7.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 888 ✭✭✭fmpisces

Mam of 4 wrote: »
    No problem at all , enough for everyone :)

Right , strange question but is anyone else feeling a bit off , humour wise , this week ? Just seem to be up and down like a yo yo here , am blaming the moon :D

Yes, yes, yes. Can't really pinpoint it to being down to any one thing, but then I've not got much to be too peed off about either so.....I was just thinking HORMONES!!! :D:D

Glad I'm not the only one. It will pass, that's the silver lining :)

Right , strange question but is anyone else feeling a bit off , humour wise , this week ? Just seem to be up and down like a yo yo here , am blaming the moon :D
    I never cry but I'm like waterworks this week in particular today,my "internal " heating system is off the scale..think it needs a good service...paging our plumber friend lol lol.😉

I never cry but I'm like waterworks this week in particular today,my "internal " heating system is off the scale..think it needs a good service...paging our plumber friend lol lol.��

Hope you get serviced I mean sorted ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 21,821 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

honeybear wrote: »
    Thought the same Mam! Hope everyone okay. This thread is great!

I thought ye'd all say I was off me rocker , but that's what I love about this thread too , we're honest with each other !

Ok , so comfort food for everyone now :D
    (Thanks a for being honest :) )

• Registered Users Posts: 12,075 ✭✭✭✭Grandeeod

You're onto something there Mam. I walked through our town today and witnessed three separate incidents on the streets. All loud and angry and not the usual for this part of the world on a Wednesday.

Mrs G has always been funny with the moon and very defined since her illness. A head wrecker.:D I now believe in all this moon thing. Seriously.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,292 ✭✭✭0lddog

.....Ok , so comfort food for everyone now :D
    ....)

To late.

I demolished a packet of choc digestives and a bar of mint chocolate a couple of hours ago. :p

( didnt seem to want any dinner after :D )

• Registered Users Posts: 22,225 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Couchside chatting with my favourite man :)

This week I've hit a wall and I can't wait for my holidays :) 2 weeks of watching Ted all day everyday :D

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Autosport wrote: »
    Couchside chatting with my favourite man :)

This week I've hit a wall and I can't wait for my holidays :) 2 weeks of watching Ted all day everyday :D

I've a week off coming up & will be enhancing security,

• Registered Users Posts: 22,225 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Ted_YNWA wrote: »
    I've a week off coming up & will be enhancing security,

We going away together :D. Wedding won't plan itself :D

Autosport wrote: »
    We going away together :D. Wedding won't plan itself :D

the natives could get restless if we elope.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 442 ✭✭Ifevera wiztherewas

Auto and Ted's excellent adventure :D

• Registered Users Posts: 16,327 ✭✭✭✭Leg End Reject

Hmmm, reading this I'm convinced we're having a collective menopause.

Especially the men. :pac:

leave my man paws alone !!!

8fdffd3b552350daa06244cb5ae3ffbc.jpg

All this week I've been watching Mindhunter and I am a Killer on Netflix. I think that explains a LOT!:D

fmpisces wrote: »
    All this week I've been watching Mindhunter and I am a Killer on Netflix. I think that explains a LOT!:D

I Am A Killer :D

Brilliant , hope you enjoyed it :p

I Am A Killer :D

Brilliant , hope you enjoyed it :p

Very interesting. It's well made the way they give the perspectives of all involved. Only one more episode to watch. Season 2 of Mindhunter starts Friday, looking forward to that.

Takeaway has arrived. Seriously cheating tonight. Up early folks so I'm out as they say on Dragons Den.

Oiche Mhaith!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,648 ✭✭✭honeybear

Grandeeod wrote: »
    Takeaway has arrived. Seriously cheating tonight. Up early folks so I'm out as they say on Dragons Den.

Oiche Mhaith!

Codladh samh! (Can’t do fadas on phone!)

You're onto something there Mam. I walked through our town today and witnessed three separate incidents on the streets. All loud and angry and not the usual for this part of the world on a Wednesday.

Mrs G has always been funny with the moon and very defined since her illness. A head wrecker.:D I now believe in all this moon thing. Seriously.

I always know when there's a full moon due by sons mood for the week leading up to it . A friend used to think I was crazy (well, that's debatable) , until she noticed it herself with her young son , same condition as mine :)

Tis only lately it's starting to affect me too though !

Have eaten and feel better now :D

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 79,995 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Watching the Liverpool game on my bed.

,my "internal " heating system is off the scale..think it needs a good service..

😏😏😏😏😛

• Advertisement

fmpisces wrote: »
    Very interesting. It's well made the way they give the perspectives of all involved. Only one more episode to watch. Season 2 of Mindhunter starts Friday, looking forward to that.

It's very well made alright , not just a one sided story . I thought the man featured in Ep5 , was a chilling , scary person , out of them all I'd think he definitely would have reoffended in a heartbeat .

Have never watched Mindhunter tbh .

Night G .

• Closed Accounts Posts: 442 ✭✭Ifevera wiztherewas

Goodnight fellow lunatics :D

Hope those feeling blueish feel like strutting very soon. :)

I always know when there's a full moon due by sons mood for the week leading up to it . A friend used to think I was crazy (well, that's debatable) , until she noticed it herself with her young son , same condition as mine :)

Tis only lately it's starting to affect me too though !

Have eaten and feel better now :D

Can't let this go Mam! Still up, just about.:D

I was a serious Moon doubter. In fact anything related to the sky, spirits etc. I'm no longer religious but I have a new found respect, understanding and appreciation of the Moon thing and the spiritual world.

Jaysis, we're werewolves! :eek:

Anyone for tae and biscuits before we howl at the moon?

Can't let this go Mam! Still up, just about.:D

I was a serious Moon doubter. In fact anything related to the sky, spirits etc. I'm no longer religious but I have a new found respect, understanding and appreciation of the Moon thing and the spiritual world.

Think we're on the same path G :)

Sometimes it's funny how our opinion and thoughts on things do a complete 180 degree turn :)

We're all being very deep tonight !

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 79,995 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Eleysian wrote: »
    What about your passion for Barry’s Tea? Did that holiday in Italy turn your head?

Ahh no, nothing will ever deter me from my beloved barry's!
    0lddog wrote: »
    Spill the beans ... blow by blow account of making it please :)

I grinded the beans, coarse setting, I have a v60, put the beans in, added water and it came out in a tea color o_O.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,244 ✭✭✭✭leahyl

I have some good news that will cheer you all up! The Brown Thomas Christmas shop opens tomorrow!:-D.............*runs and hides

Jaysis, we're werewolves! :eek:

Anyone for tae and biscuits before we howl at the moon?

Who's this we? I ain't no werewolf missy :-P.

*pushes the red button that alerts quickbeam to the presence of werewolves*

Werewolves running amok in a Christmas shop located in an aspirational department store ....

There's a movie in that.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,716 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Couchside, crackers and cheese

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement