Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Things That Trivially Annoy You.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 812 ✭✭✭Cleopatra_

Boom_Bap wrote: »
    Did the brothers end up riding each other? :pac:

At one stage in the dream I tried to suggest a threeway but for some funny reason they weren't into that :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,058 ✭✭✭Mookie Blaylock

Persepoly wrote: »
    My dreams. Last night I dreamt of this man who was everything. I didn't want to wake up and I said to him, "you will never know me like you do now. What If I told you none of this is real, that its just a dream".

Jaysus.

:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,434 ✭✭✭northgirl

:D:D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 13,762 ✭✭✭✭dubstarr

People who pronounce the word tattoo,as taoo.Why is it so hard to say it properly.

Does my head in.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,546 ✭✭✭Mollyb60

Girl at work bought me 2 portugese custard tarts as a thank you for helping fix her laptop.

I've eaten one tart.......................................and am feeling conflicted (like a fat cow) about eating the second one.

• Advertisement

That's where it came from! I've seen that film a thousand times! :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,749 ✭✭✭Shpud2

In a school with over 500 students I still end up spending lunch alone :(

• Registered Users Posts: 6,204 ✭✭✭Kitty6277

I'm sick of being the one who takes the bin down most of the time

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 5,106 ✭✭✭PlaneSpeeking

I'm feeling sick with nerves about the tennis tonight! Damnit!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,492 ✭✭✭ArnoldJRimmer

I'm stuck on a call at my desk in work, and the pot of coffee I just had is seriously kicking in

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,423 ✭✭✭Harleen Quinzel

* Me *
    plodding along with life. Making a few long term plans.

* The Universe *
    haha think again b1tch.

I really wish I could hibernate for a few months :(

• Registered Users Posts: 3,992 ✭✭✭Bredabe

All these christmas ad's are making me homesick!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,799 ✭✭✭CrowdedHouse

I'm feeling sick with nerves about the tennis tonight! Damnit!!!!

Are you playing?

Seven Worlds will Collide

Are you playing?

Hahaha past my prime I fear!!!! Watching only lol!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,799 ✭✭✭CrowdedHouse

Yourself and my late mother would have got on like a house on fire!

Seven Worlds will Collide

Yourself and my late mother would have got on like a house on fire!

My own dear sainted late mother fancied Pat Cash - couldn't have told you the points scoring method but by God had some ideas about what she'd do to him with his headband!!!

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 79,956 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

* Me *
    plodding along with life. Making a few long term plans.

* The Universe *
    haha think again b1tch.

I really wish I could hibernate for a few months :(

*hugs*

Hope all is ok

My own dear sainted late mother fancied Pat Cash - couldn't have told you the points scoring method but by God had some ideas about what she'd do to him with his headband!!!

By any chance am I your mother.. I had very bad thoughts about Pat back in the day.. 😜

• Registered Users Posts: 1,373 ✭✭✭selous

That ad on the radio for the all new Toyota hybrid. Yer mans voice that says the savings you make on tax and insurance, sure that's the price of a holiday. Don't know what it is but it annoys the sh!te out of me. Also the Katie Taylor soundalike at the end saying people just want to know is there savings on fuel and of course there is.... ugh

The
    "Im driving my three kids to school EVERY DAY knowing im making a difference to their future" one?
    What bloody difference, making them lazy? let them get some exercise, walk/cycle them,
    Toyota should re-visit that bit. seriously yanks my chain it/she does.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,073 ✭✭✭Rubberlegs

I frequently use a big junction where I am usually turning to my left on the green light. The cars coming towards me to turn the same way I am going will get the green light at the same time, but are to wait for cars from my direction to go first. Common sense should tell them the distance they have to travel they are not going to beat me to it. Twice today someone did it to me. The second time was in the dark and despite the fact I was clearly indicating and turning they shot in front of me narrowly avoiding me and when I blasted the horn they slowed right down. How I didn't go into them I will never know. TA, gob****es who can't use junctions :(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,373 ✭✭✭selous

Cars turning left (as you are doing) have the right of way at crossroads.

Woke up with a headache. If went away after a while but now it's back :(

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 79,956 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Woke up with a headache. If went away after a while but now it's back :(

Its the worse :mad::mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 4,828 ✭✭✭gifted

Told someone a bit of news in confidence and they repeated it to someone else.....upset with them but really pissed off with myself for telling it first place.....keep mouth closed!!!!!

Its the worse :mad::mad:

Yeah especially when you wake up with it. Like.. well there goes my day!!

Yeah especially when you wake up with it. Like.. well there goes my day!!

That was me last Sunday morning *cross face*

• Registered Users Posts: 2,815 ✭✭✭SimonTemplar

Twitter changed the location of the nav bar on their android app from the top to the bottom. Completely unnecessary in my opinion. Do UX designers not grasp the concept of years of muscle memory.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 430 ✭✭bubbles o hara

gifted wrote: »
    Told someone a bit of news in confidence and they repeated it to someone else.....upset with them but really pissed off with myself for telling it first place.....keep mouth closed!!!!!

Like most people, I have many faults, but one thing, if you tell me something in confidence I will go to my grave with your trust. I would never betray a confidence and it's one of the most despicable things to do to someone who trusted you. :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 13,762 ✭✭✭✭dubstarr

gifted wrote: »

Somebody was leaking my business and i had a fair idea who.Couldnt prove it though.So i told only told her something,and it got said back to me.And then she had the cheek to deny it.:mad::mad:People are wagons.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,700 ✭✭✭Mountainsandh

TA at boards : My boards is weird, has been for a while.
    I look at a thread with normal posts I expect, but then if refreshed I'll discover a post that must have been there all along but that I simply couldn't see before for some reason.

Also sometimes it comes up that there's a new reply in a thread I follow (in my followed threads dashboard), but the new reply is me :/

Also TA that I didn't get enough sleep the past few nights, and as a result, my arthritic pains seem to be more painful than on a day after good sleep. Is pain threshold related to amount of sleep got :confused:

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement