Boards.ie uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Click here to find out more x
Forum Closed  

08-10-2012, 00:29   #1
Elaine Murphy

AD Pending!!!!!

Why is my ad pending whats wrong with this one now???

Getting fed up with everything I put up being removed or left pending, can a mod please explain what the problem is this time???

There are loads of ads like mine up why am I being singled out????
Advertisement
08-10-2012, 00:30   #2

All ads by all users are "pending" before they are posted to the site ... you're not being singled out!
08-10-2012, 00:32   #3
Elaine Murphy

It actually says 'UNDER REVIEW' but in pending section if u get me. Theres a problem with my ads every week. Really getting annoyed at this stage tbh..
08-10-2012, 01:24   #4
Lazarus2.0
Adverts.ie Moderator

What were you selling in the ad being reviewed ? One ad being reviewed is hardly "every ad you put up " btw . You have 42 active ads at time of writing and 166 ads in total .

I can assure you nobody is singled out on Adverts . We receive reports , we act on those reports if and as appropriate . I'd assume the ad in question was in breach of our rules - perhaps you should report the "loads of ads" instead of mimicking them ?
Thanks from:
08-10-2012, 16:48   #5
Elaine Murphy

I have had numerous taken down as its ''in breach'' of rules and regulations. How is putting an ad up with a few items on it from your ads against rules.

I have read the rules a few times before and never came across a rule that says you cant put an ad up with all items in your active ads. It must be a new rule is it? If so I wasn't aware there were any rule changes. I do understand that you have to do your job but my argument is there seems to be something every week or 2 wrong with my ads.

I don't know how many moderators have accused me for something that was untrue. A few times I had to Call ******* before she dept. I wont name any names as to be fair they are under orders to do there jobs

Last edited by Adverts.ie: Eddie; 08-10-2012 at 16:53. Reason: No names
Advertisement
08-10-2012, 16:56   #6
Adverts.ie: Eddie
Verified representative

You think that after all the ads that were removed you would have gotten the message by now. After all, each removal generates an email giving the reason. Your ads were removed as they were either duplicates of existing ads or ads for your ads. Neither of which we allow and you are here long enough to know that. You named my colleague there and I have removed it as she looks after shops. Last time I looked you are not a shop account so myself, Richard, Maria and the mods deal with your stuff. I am also the point of contact if there is an issue, not my colleagues who look after the shops.

Last edited by Adverts.ie: Eddie; 08-10-2012 at 16:59.
(2) thanks from:
Forum Closed