Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Boards new look

• 09-09-2001 12:11am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 74 ✭✭

ok So what does every one think of the new look of boards ( personaly i don't like it its too cartoony and cut.if the kept the old look whith the new option it would be great:(

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 74 ✭✭Conorisco

:(:(:(:(:( nooo no mre avatars and Newber--crazy poster - no life things noooo come back old boards sob:mad: :mad:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 74 ✭✭Conorisco

another thing there are way to many opions eg 5/6 things for telly instead of 1 i don't have time to spend hours looking on boards this really signafies the end of boards as plce of fun:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,576 ✭✭✭Kairo

Avatars are still around. The new look is great...if you dont like it..try changing the style in options.

See my other post to get your avatars back:
    http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?s=&threadid=30728

Why do so many people fear change?!

and also..theirs already plenty of other posts about the new look..stop making more!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,202 ✭✭✭Renton

Personally I think its the shiznak, its faster, Its cheaper, it looks just as good, Works just the same, and of course, my favourite part, my signature just got ..

LEETER

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,196 ✭✭✭Littletinyman

Yeah I didn't like it AT ALL at all at first, but I quite like it now, the improved speed and new features and stuff are cool. The oldskool Cloud boards style is very leet indeed :)

• Advertisement
Advertisement