Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Where are you right now? Part 5

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,714 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Waiting around for an hour with no book.. People watching time a la Auto..

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 79,989 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Deskside sleepy
    Waiting around for an hour with no book.. People watching time a la Auto..

Creepy :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Deskside with coffee.

Working from home today, in no mode for people today.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,434 ✭✭✭northgirl

Taking vitamins and staring outside, at a serious fog that descended suddenly a while ago.

Great movie. I would watch that if I were you at home and had the opportunity. T'would be very fitting indeed :)

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,714 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

northgirl wrote: »
    Great movie. I would watch that if I were you at home and had the opportunity. T'would be very fitting indeed :)

Oh the movie? Hah I mentioned Stephen King when I saw it!.

• Advertisement

What a blissful afternoon spent that would be. Fog outside. Fog on the TV. Blanketed and Hot Water Bottle. :D

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,730 Mod ✭✭✭✭Boom_Bap

In work listening to people debating if the office is too hot or too cold.
    It's grand like.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 79,989 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

That film terrified me 😐😫😨

Boom_Bap wrote: »
    It's grand like.

What? The debate or the temperature? :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,646 ✭✭✭✭qo2cj1dsne8y4k

In bed taking my first sick day in the longest time

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Music Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,730 Mod ✭✭✭✭Boom_Bap

What? The debate or the temperature? :D
    The temperature :pac:
    But now they are all d*cking around with thermostats and putting on heaters under their desks.

I'll be stripping down to my boxers within the hour I'd say.

Cleo, paging Cleo to post 1632

It's grand like.

Not in the slightest bit feeling superior about my decision in post #1624

Ted_YNWA wrote: »
    Not in the slightest bit feeling superior about my decision in post #1624

I'm on my way over now, brew up another pot of coffee and make some space at your desk.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 812 ✭✭✭Cleopatra_

Cleo, paging Cleo to post 1632

And here I am! I'm actually the one turning up the thermostat in Boom_bap's office to get him to strip off :p

On the couch feeling like I want to get up to no good. I sense some mischief on the horizon.

• Registered Users Posts: 32,634 ✭✭✭✭Graces7

What a blissful afternoon spent that would be. Fog outside. Fog on the TV. Blanketed and Hot Water Bottle. :D

apart from the fog,,,, you would love it here!

in from out... shivers! only went out for turf,,,,, shiver me timbers....

All the cats have eaten so much there is silence.... well, my big boy is out somewhere probably sulking...

bed is bliss.... just need to refill my hwb and get coffee and food...Old age is great

I'm on my way over now, brew up another pot of coffee and make some space at your desk.

Just as long as you leave your clothes on.

Just as long as you leave your clothes on.

Keep the temperature regulated and I'll stay clothed.

Spent all morning in bed feeling like I’m dying, had some medicine and actually feel well enough to go into work, so I think that’s what I’ll do

• Advertisement

you bringing some snackls?

you bringing some snackls?
    You know it, do you have a freezer for ice cream and are you a fan of donuts

Heading to tedo's house, I'll bring the tae.

It won't last long enough to put in freezer.
    Heading to tedo's house, I'll bring the tae.

None of your Barry's or you ain't getting in.

It won't last long enough to put in freezer.

None of your Barry's or you ain't getting in.

I think that we are going to be best friends for ever.

I think that we are going to be best friends for ever.

Careful, Auto will be getting jealous.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,214 ✭✭✭cbyrd

Interesting morning of madness. Elliot had a hearing test at 9:15 which meant the 16 year old was going in late to school, I needed her to stay outside the test room with her little sister. Cue the chancery, she decided I said she was staying home to mind her :D knowing full well I wouldn't do 2 runs into town.

So, panic for her to get dressed and sneak out to the car while I got Elliot ready, I'd asked the 7 year old to push the buggy to the back of the car but I didn't realise it was raining so it got soaked and then Elliot puked all over himself on the drive in. Ffs :D then I noticed the girl was not in her uniform but jeans and a big grin. So I changed him while I was waiting to be called in (always have a full change of clothes in the nappy bag thank god) and I'm now back home having a coffee on the couch listening to said 16 year old vacuum :D wagon of the highest order.
    I've also spent €200 on amazon, santy shopping and stuff.. (I also have Christmas lights up in my kitchen :D)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,204 ✭✭✭Kitty6277

Bedside with tea, it's starting to make me come alive a bit

One of the new cats is a total sweetheart. I was very careful at first lest they got scared and aggressive, but this little lady! She is one of those very tactile cats, head butts your face as if you were a cat too, rubs you and purrs. Tiny and at present very thin, and clearly very happy here.Just over a year old.

Love cats!

They are 2, 5 and 8 on the advert here

https://www.adverts.ie/cats/cats-and-kittens/16304235

• Advertisement

Graces7 wrote: »
    apart from the fog,,,, you would love it here!

I would love it anywhere but here!

Massively stressful day again at work. Asking for a transfer. Life is too short.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement