Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Stuff For Sale / For Swap / For Loan **links to adverts.ie***

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,621 ✭✭✭yomchi

Yeh it was on the list of boats I was looking at

• Registered Users Posts: 1,905 ✭✭✭Chavways

yomchi wrote: »
    Hoping to get a new Mamba 8.6 creek version :)

Got a Mamba 8.1 with creek seat before Christmas. Its brilliant. Very fast and turns almost like a playboat.You'll love it.

Chavways wrote: »

Got a Mamba 8.1 with creek seat before Christmas. Its brilliant. Very fast and turns almost like a playboat.You'll love it.

Happy days, I was torn between that and the new Recon which I saw out at Sluice today but I'm leaning towards the mamba now.

Happy days, I was torn between that and the new Recon which I saw out at Sluice today but I'm leaning towards the mamba now.

Are you hoping to get the new outfitting? The Recon comes with the new style of outfitting but as far as I know the new outfitting wont be available in the Mamba until April or May. Theres a huge delay in the factory supposedly. Thats what I was told anyway.

Are you hoping to get the new outfitting? The Recon comes with the new style of outfitting but as far as I know the new outfitting wont be available in the Mamba until April or May. Theres a huge delay in the factory supposedly. Thats what I was told anyway.

Nah I don't think I'll hang on for it. The Recon out fitting looks very comfy but very busy at the same time. Lots of points to carry items on board, probably too many but would suit paddlers who are carrying a lot of gear for over night stays etc.

I'll more than likely grab the Mamba when I get the few quid up, white water version or the creek version tbh, I hear the creek version outfitting is less versatile although it would be a stronger boat.

• Advertisement

Nah I don't think I'll hang on for it. The Recon out fitting looks very comfy but very busy at the same time. Lots of points to carry items on board, probably too many but would suit paddlers who are carrying a lot of gear for over night stays etc.

I'll more than likely grab the Mamba when I get the few quid up, white water version or the creek version tbh, I hear the creek version outfitting is less versatile although it would be a stronger boat.

Yeah the creek has a very strong beam down the centre but you can't move the seat.

Yeah the creek has a very strong beam down the centre but you can't move the seat.

i think the seat only as a middle, back and front position. It also has a step out on the front pillar and a few extra cups of plastic lobbed into it. Reality is I'm not going to be only grade 4plus rivers this year, only starting to look at the upper liffey now so in reality I probably won't go for the creek version.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,743 ✭✭✭raze_them_all_

has anyone a spare drysuit knocking about they wanna sell?? I'm 6ft and 100kg if that helps

• Registered Users Posts: 1,672 ✭✭✭tonydude

buddy of mine is selling a RTM Ysak sea kayak full spec €800, only a year old, virtually brand new for what its done

• Registered Users Posts: 1,570 ✭✭✭MyStubbleItches

Realised I'm too fat and lazy for kayaking so hope someone here might know someone who might be interested in a cheap starter.

http://www.adverts.ie/water-sports/rtm-kayak/2792081

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,936 ✭✭✭wingnut

I have two Kayaks in good condition- a Piranha Master 2 and Dagg Strim. Getting older now would love to trade for a Canoe, something like this:
    http://www.gowiththeflow.ie/rivershop/products/wq_scout14.php

Anyone know any places that do trade ins?

• Registered Users Posts: 7 DylanOByrne

Hi guys
    looking for a gopo
    my budget is 100euro
    Thanks
    Dylan

• Registered Users Posts: 7 DylanOByrne

Hi
    I just got a new kayak of i canoe its really good and i would recommend it to anyone looking to buy one its the zet raptor!!!!!!!
    Best boat ever even was in the congo movie.
    plastics are bombproof !
    Definately get it if your looking for a creeker it can run rivers no bother aswell :P :D
    Dylan.

• Registered Users Posts: 218 ✭✭foxer3640

Full tilt for sale. Have it a few years but its seen little use. My boating days are over. Any interest?

foxer3640 wrote: »
    Full tilt for sale. Have it a few years but its seen little use. My boating days are over. Any interest?

pics?? price??

• Registered Users Posts: 218 ✭✭foxer3640

Hi there. I'll get some pics up tomorrow. foxer.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,009 ✭✭✭OldmanMondeo

• Registered Users Posts: 314 ✭✭Spectreon666

Helly Hansen Rider Vest Buoyancy Aid. Brand new, unopened and unused.

Suits a person 60kg to 70kg. This jacket is 50n. Delivery or collection in Wicklow/Dublin within reason. Will be available from Monday/Tuesday.

Looking 30euro ono. Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 44 twinges in the hinges

See buy and sell forum on www.wwkc.net

Could be useful for a beginner.

Telephone 087 6476991 if interested

• Registered Users Posts: 86 ✭✭SureWhyNot!

Great condition Pyranha Stretch for sale
    Ratchet backrest and fully padded seat, Whitewater spec with full footrest
    Size L/XL so good all-round boat.
    Used mainly for instructing groups
    Photos & Adverts.ie Link
    €400 ono

Riot Astro 54 playboat with Power Seat
    Great boat, but under used of late.
    Uses a smaller deck, polo deck or I have a cag deck to suit.
    Photos & Adverts.ie Link
    €350 ono

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,302 ✭✭✭Boxfresh

Mega Boost Surf Kayak like new! Only 8 months old with very little use.

Link HERE

FRfflCq.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 2,700 ✭✭✭ec18

Mitchell Paddles for sale

Linky......Photos later in the week

• Registered Users Posts: 2,562 ✭✭✭harringtonp

Hi,

Living in West Clare, dug an old prijon gambler kayak out from the parents shed after many dormant years. Couldn't find spray deck or paddle so looking for these on the cheap. As we're talking about just playing around a bit in the sea, don't mind the odd small hole/tear in the spray deck or chips on the paddle.

PM if you're in the area and have something old to dispose off.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,385 ✭✭✭murph226

For sale, blue/white Dagger GTX with paddle helmet and spray deck.

Based in Crosshaven in Cork.

Looking for €450 for the lot.

PM for more info.

• Registered Users Posts: 265 ✭✭tfer

Hi all, I'm looking to buy a dry suit to keep me toasty for the coming winter, I'm a 5' 11 male and 90 kg. Anyone have anything ?

190 kg.........there is no kayak in the world that can keep you afloat

• Registered Users Posts: 265 ✭✭tfer

190 kg.........there is no kayak in the world that can keep you afloat

Thanks for pointing that out, my missus saw your reply and is still p1ssing herself laughing at my error

• Registered Users Posts: 1 MrVincentRyan

Hi all,

Selling my Kayak deck and helmet if anyone is interested. As I am a new user this won't let me post pics or links, but it is all over on adverts.

Its a necky chronic in great condition and I am open to offers.

Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 54 ✭✭schtinggg

Myself and the young fella have been bitten by the bug. Is anyone thinking of shifting on some equipment? Ideally, someone will say they have two touring boats (one to suit a kid) for sale for €500.....anyone?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,811 ✭✭✭Tigerandahalf

A lot of stuff on Donedeal. One guy from Wexford seems to sell a lot of new and used stuff. Also a lot of individuals selling their own stuff. The pics on it give you a good idea when researching.

Advertisement