Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Nick Cave 3Arena Fri May 8th 2020

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 442 ✭✭Ifevera wiztherewas

Would any soul out there be kind enough to bless me with a 3 presale code?

I sent you a pm there if you still need it.

I sent you a pm there if you still need it.

That did the trick! Thank you Wonderful Wizard!

• Registered Users Posts: 651 ✭✭✭ingalway

I'd be forever grateful in anyone has a presale code - the only gig I want to go to next year.

Thanks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 442 ✭✭Ifevera wiztherewas

That did the trick! Thank you Wonderful Wizard!

You're very welcome. :)

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 16,287 Mod ✭✭✭✭quickbeam

Has the 3 presale sold out?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,149 ✭✭✭fafy

quickbeam wrote: »
    Has the 3 presale sold out?

No, but just standing and a very small number of seats left

fafy wrote: »
    No, but just standing and a very small number of seats left

Sorry to be dim, but how do you buy? On Ticketmaster there's no "buy" button so I assumed that's because it was sold out. Or is there another route to buying?

quickbeam wrote: »
    Sorry to be dim, but how do you buy? On Ticketmaster there's no "buy" button so I assumed that's because it was sold out. Or is there another route to buying?

https://www.ticketmaster.ie/promo/6byw2w?brand=ie_3arenapresale&camefrom=CFC_IE_AFF_3ARENAPRESALE

Ahhhh! Thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,496 ✭✭✭dasdog

ingalway wrote: »
    I'd be forever grateful in anyone has a presale code - the only gig I want to go to next year.

Thanks

I sent you a PM with a code I used earlier today to get three tickets and its still seems to work but you might only be able to order one more.

• Advertisement

And tickets got. :D

dasdog wrote: »
    I sent you a PM with a code I used earlier today to get three tickets and its still seems to work but you might only be able to order one more.

Thank you for sending, really appreciate it. Unfortunately it won't accept the code, I tried for 2 tickets then for 1 but didn't work for either.

If anyone else has another code please - I'm trying to get 2 tickets.

• Registered Users Posts: 116 ✭✭horslips

Anybody able to advise why I get the following message when I press "Get Tickets"? Getting it on all machines and all connections. Thanks for any assistance.

"Something went wrong...
    An error occurred and we could not reserve your tickets."

I do have the offers unlocked by the way.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,539 ✭✭✭Zardoz

horslips wrote: »
    Anybody able to advise why I get the following message when I press "Get Tickets"? Getting it on all machines and all connections. Thanks for any assistance.

"Something went wrong...
    An error occurred and we could not reserve your tickets."

I do have the offers unlocked by the way.

The code has been used already I'd say .
    Limit of 4 tickets per code.

• Registered Users Posts: 11 screamadelica

If anyone else has a 3 presale code they aint using I would appreciate if they could send me it. Was hoping I would have got a spotify presale code but seems not to be the case. Hopefully someone can help me out.

• Registered Users Posts: 116 ✭✭horslips

Zardoz wrote: »
    The code has been used already I'd say .
    Limit of 4 tickets per code.

Thanks for your reply Zardoz. That should not be the case because I already one bought one ticket (wanted one standing and one seated). Maybe it is a one-time only use. Aw well, there is always tomorrow.

horslips wrote: »
    Thanks for your reply Zardoz. That should not be the case because I already one bought one ticket (wanted one standing and one seated). Maybe it is a one-time only use. Aw well, there is always tomorrow.

They are normally designed for one time use, as they are all unique.
    in any event, i wouldn’t share a code i have used, as there have been cases of all tickets being voided

• Registered Users Posts: 1,064 ✭✭✭poundhound

@ screamadelica "I would have got a spotify presale code but seems not to be the case".

How do you get a spotify presale code?

poundhound wrote: »
    @ screamadelica "I would have got a spotify presale code but seems not to be the case".

How do you get a spotify presale code?

Some artists give presale codes now for Concerts via Spotify. It is suppose to be a mix of listening data and following the artists on spotify. I have had a link or 2 sent in the past for different presales or exclusive merch. So assumed as I listen to Nick Cave all the time I would have been emailed a code.

Some artists give presale codes now for Concerts via Spotify. It is suppose to be a mix of listening data and following the artists on spotify. I have had a link or 2 sent in the past for different presales or exclusive merch. So assumed as I listen to Nick Cave all the time I would have been emailed a code.

Is it not issued, when you are a heavy listener to the act, so there may be a Spotify data threshold, people who go over a specified limit, get the access to this. Those who are casual listeners don’t get it. Sounds like a fair way of doing it

• Advertisement

fafy wrote: »
    Is it not issued, when you are a heavy listener to the act, so there may be a Spotify data threshold, people who go over a specified limit, get the access to this. Those who are casual listeners don’t get it. Sounds like a fair way of doing it

I think every artist is different to be honest. I know Lizzo for example anyone who just followed her on spotify got presale links to her tickets reagardless of listening data. I guess the artists manaagement set the criteria. I believe too sometimes its a generic code sent out and others its unique assigned to the user. I am trying to think who I was sent presale codes before but it would not have been anyone I listened to all that much.

• Registered Users Posts: 940 ✭✭✭phunkadelic

PM me for Spotify URL.
    Good seats in BLock C and F up for grabs

Spotify sent presales out!

PM me for Spotify URL.
    Good seats in BLock C and F up for grabs
    PM Sent. Thanks

I hit the presale link from Spotify at 10am and I'm on the Ticketmaster page with just a spinning disk next to the Spotify Presale Happening Now. Is that normal? I did refresh the page, which probably sent me to back of queue again, but it looks like others have got in for tickets.

• Registered Users Posts: 940 ✭✭✭phunkadelic

ingalway wrote: »
    I hit the presale link from Spotify at 10am and I'm on the Ticketmaster page with just a spinning disk next to the Spotify Presale Happening Now. Is that normal? I did refresh the page, which probably sent me to back of queue again, but it looks like others have got in for tickets.
    Try a different web browser, should go straight in

Try a different web browser, should go straight in
    Tried 3, all the same. Have standing tickets on hold for payment but really wanted seated!! Thanks for the PM.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,099 ✭✭✭dinneenp

Would be delighted if anyone can share a presale code!
    Thanks
    Pa

• Registered Users Posts: 661 ✭✭✭tommythecat

I followed Nick Cave the other night on spotify and in fairness have listened to the new album a fair bit since then and got a spotify presale today which was a great surprise!! Tickets secured!

4kwp South East facing PV System. 5.3kwh Weco battery. South Dublin City.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 528 ✭✭✭Cetyl Palmitate

How does the préstale code work with Spotify? I have a subscription but m not sure how to use it to avail of the ticketmaster presale

Advertisement