Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Pizza gate.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 25,226 ✭✭✭✭King Mob

Pretty much all of it, the entire body of her work is either a bore, or aesthetically repulsive.

The essence of bringing in the participation of observers, to focusing on pain, blood, and physical limits of the body... most folks can do without.

All sounds much like her 'spiritcooking' with Podesta/Hilary & Co.
    Did she frequent the pizza joint too?

So because these people like an artist you don't like, they're all involved in a big conspiracy? :confused:

Also, why do you keep bringing up "spiritcooking"? How does that tie into the conspiracy?

• Registered Users Posts: 81,613 ✭✭✭✭Overheal

Pretty much all of it, the entire body of her work is aesthetically repulsive.

The essence of bringing in the participation of observers, to focusing on pain, blood, and physical limits of the body... most folks can do without.

All sounds much like her 'spiritcooking' with Podesta/Hilary & Co.
    Did she frequent the pizza joint too?

How does The Communicator convey aesthetic repulsion? What’s morally objectionable about the work?

https://artsandculture.google.com/asset/the-communicator/yAEqhFAoFJlXyw?hl=en&avm=2

What about Black Dragon? Is the pink brick too sexually suggestive?

https://artsandculture.google.com/asset/black-dragon/HgFiKfwK8EAAlA?hl=en&avm=2

Shoes for Departure?

https://artsandculture.google.com/asset/shoes-for-departure/ugFXmdCZ70Qn_Q?hl=en&avm=2

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,586 ✭✭✭4068ac1elhodqr

Here's a nice example of her more typical 'pretty performance artwork', (discussed over on reditt).
    Just loverrrly: Before you puke the aul ring, don't worry it was mostly molasses they're poking at.

Edit: NSFW

https://www.reddit.com/r/LadyGaga/comments/5bjb4l/lady_gaga_cooking_spirits_together_with_marina/

Is there no connection between her and Podesta (spiritcooking), and thus the Podesta pizzagate thing.
    Maybe it's all just a bad dream, or performance art itself.

Here's a nice example of her more typical 'pretty performance artwork', (discussed over on reditt).
    Just loverrrly: Before you puke the aul ring, don't worry it was mostly molasses they're poking at.

https://www.reddit.com/r/LadyGaga/comments/5bjb4l/lady_gaga_cooking_spirits_together_with_marina/

Is there no connection between her and Podesta (spiritcooking), and thus the Podesta pizzagate thing.

Do you in fact believe she is covered in “blood, breast milk, and semen” as the redditor suggests?

• Registered Users Posts: 25,226 ✭✭✭✭King Mob

Ok...?
    What's the objection to this and how does it indicate a conspiracy?

Is it just "I think it's weird, therefore these people are obviously up to something"?

• Advertisement

Overheal wrote: »
    Do you in fact believe she is covered in “blood, breast milk, and semen” as the redditor suggests?
    Did anyone here claim such?
    However, do you believe she is not using molasses as a visual indicator blood, death and decomposition?

Do you take inspiration or approval of such artworks, and the dipping of spoons in such (like the gaga lady participated in), joyfull stuff is it? Slightly beyond 'a bit weird'.

Sure there are many twisted folks, but would you not prefer a nice Claude Monet, reckon 99.9% of folks would.

It was molasses, by the way
    As you were told it was, already.

By the way.

Did anyone here claim such?
    However, do you believe she is not using molasses as a visual indicator blood, death and decomposition?

Do you take inspiration or approval of such artworks, and the dipping of spoons in such (like the gaga lady participated in), joyfull stuff is it? Slightly beyond 'a bit weird'.

Sure there are many twisted folks, but would you not prefer a nice Claude Monet, reckon 99.9% of folks would.

Well you chose this link in particular and right in the OP and the majority of the comments is the clear belief it is blood, breast milk and semen. If you didn’t ascribe to that you certainly should say so, rather than trolling the suggestion.

People hire naked dudes and chicks alike to get plated up with sushi I don’t see this being far removed.

Well you chose this link in particular and right in the OP and the majority of the comments is the clear belief it is blood, breast milk and semen. If you didn’t ascribe to that you certainly should say so, rather than trolling the suggestion.

Many others (on a random image search on google), clarified it was molasses, as did I.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 20,036 ✭✭✭✭neris

and i thought this was about man utd & arsenal

In Japan they call this sort of thing Nyotaimori. I don’t see the satanism.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nyotaimori

• Registered Users Posts: 38,247 ✭✭✭✭Guy:Incognito

youtube! wrote: »
    Believe me after 2 minutes you will want to watch the rest

Why not directly address the issue of the non existent basement that you were asked?

No need for a link to a CT youtube video or anything, just a direct answer.

• Registered Users Posts: 7 Buddhas belly

Ok It is all explained very well in this video, but be prepared it has undeniable truths not just about Pizzagate but many other disturbing truths about the elite and their penchant for murdering and abusing children. It is long but it is well worth watching, I will say that the dutch Narrator has an awfully annoying voice and her love of Trump does nothing for me but if you can get past that and just pick out the parts that are frankly way too coincidental to be anything other that what it is then you will get a lot from it .

thanks for the link to the vid. I've been following this global child trafficking business for a number of years now, since I saw a few talks by ted gunderson on the matter. This ties it all together very well. Just out of curiosity,does anyone know if mark zukerburgs tweet about little saint James was real or from a parody account?

• Registered Users Posts: 776 ✭✭✭Clarence Boddiker

Why not directly address the issue of the non existent basement that you were asked?

James Alefantis speaking about Comet Ping Pong in Metro Weekly April 16, 2015

"we harvest a whole crop of organic tomatoes — 10 tons of tomatoes every year. Can them all, store them in the basement, have like a harvest party when it gets loaded in"

http://web.archive.org/web/20161202160644/http://www.metroweekly.com/2015/04/from-scratch-james-alefantis/

• Registered Users Posts: 2,744 ✭✭✭marieholmfan

Look at the video . Look at the video . Look at the video.

Absolutely not. I am happy to read a transcript but I work for a living and my time has value ( I appreciate that posting on boards argues against that).

I do not get my information from videos. I am literate and I get it from print.

I will read a transcript.
    I will not watch a video.

Nevermind cooking pizzas (could well be somehing in it, but very difficult to establish),

What about Hilary/Podesta & Co at the voodo-esq 'spirit-cooking'.
    It was there in black n' white in emails of 2015.

Sure maybe it's just a new way to fry pineapples bits to finish off their pizzas?

Sicko Marina Abramović seems to googlebots #1 result for this stuff, linked to Podesta.
    But don't google any of her repulsive 'artwork' if you're after having a heavy pizza lunch.

Who are your three favorite performance artists?

James Alefantis speaking about Comet Ping Pong in Metro Weekly April 16, 2015

"we harvest a whole crop of organic tomatoes — 10 tons of tomatoes every year. Can them all, store them in the basement, have like a harvest party when it gets loaded in"

http://web.archive.org/web/20161202160644/http://www.metroweekly.com/2015/04/from-scratch-james-alefantis/

He mentions the canning but not the basement? Doesn't mention a harvest party.

Why hasn't Bill Wyman been dealt with? He should die in prison.

He mentions the canning but not the basement? Doesn't mention a harvest party.

Its from an interview in a newspaper, not the tv show.

• Advertisement

Like our sauce — we harvest a whole crop of organic tomatoes — 10 tons of tomatoes every year. Can them all, store them in the basement, have like a harvest party when it gets loaded in.

He also says they have two reaturants

Absolutely not. I am happy to read a transcript but I work for a living and my time has value ( I appreciate that posting on boards argues against that).

I do not get my information from videos. I am literate and I get it from print.

I will read a transcript.
    I will not watch a video.

Thats a strange answer, I take it you don't watch RTE news then? BBC? Primetime? documentaries? Tv?

• Registered Users Posts: 12,140 ✭✭✭✭MadYaker

Thats a strange answer, I take it you don't watch RTE news then? BBC? Primetime? documentaries? Tv?

I don't watch any of these and I don't think that would be unusual in 2020.

MadYaker wrote: »
    I don't watch any of these and I don't think that would be unusual in 2020.

The point is you don't get any information or news at all from visual media? I find that very hard to believe.

I don't watch much of that to be honest but I can't be expected to equate a random youtube video with RTE news.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,140 ✭✭✭✭MadYaker

The point is you don't get any information or news at all from visual media? I find that very hard to believe.

Well now you've moved the goalposts. I don't get my news from any of the sources you previously listed.

I'm watching the video as we speak. The BH kids thing 12 to 18 minutes is obvious mental illness.

I watched the video -- waste of time.
    Except that Bill Clinton was a friend of Epstein.
    But the Pizza Restaurant , No smoking sign, In and Out Burger, all obvious mental illness,

Its from an interview in a newspaper, not the tv show.

And it’s about the show. The question he is answering. Even about the same thing he told the tv show, while on camera.

• Advertisement

And it’s about the show. The question he is answering. Even about the same thing he told the tv show, while on camera.

They're discussing Comet Ping Pong, which is the restaurant in question.

Advertisement