Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Teams thread: Post your recruitment messages/team announcements

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 269 ✭✭theirishguy

weeder wrote: »
    any specific loadout or uniform? what positions are needed?

nope

• Registered Users Posts: 40,291 ✭✭✭✭Gatling

• Closed Accounts Posts: 245 ✭✭cherubaul

Zombie Dogs
    AEG: Loadout specific except for multicam.
    Loadouts: Tiger, Multicam, partizan, flecktarn. (Depending on site.)
    About the team. Zombie Dogs are currently a 5 man team operating mainly out of Drogheda and 2 northern sites predator and FRV. Skirmishes are roughly bi weekly.
    We pride ourselves on fair play and an easy going attitude in the safe zone. generally you'll hear 5 geniuses spouting absolute s%$t.
    In the field the best form of defence is attack and we strive to always be the aggressors in a given scenario.
    currently recruiting is as simple as having a bloody good chat with one of us in the safe zone and us thinking that you are a person we could have a bit of craic with.
    Team insignia:http://www.milspecmonkey.com/store/index.php?page=shop.product_details&flypage=shop.flypage&product_id=32&category_id=7&manufacturer_id=0&option=com_virtuemart&Itemid=26
    issued gratis upon inception. along with the zombie dog tab.
    Please note that we are not a competative team airsoft is a laugh for us missions are undertaken on a wing and a prayer and we have no intentions at this time of entering any leagues or competitions.

see you on the field.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,659 ✭✭✭CrazyRabbit

Summary of Irish Airsoft teams if anyone is interested:
    http://churchofairsoft.freehostia.com/phpbb2/viewtopic.php?t=56

• Registered Users Posts: 718 ✭✭✭heyjay14

Hey would anyone be interested in starting a team dedicated to the Irish Rangers?

• Advertisement

isnt this the team announcement page not the blay debate page

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,469 ✭✭✭weeder

heyjay14 wrote: »
    Hey would anyone be interested in starting a team dedicated to the Irish Rangers?
    wouldnt work tbh, the illegality of irish DPM etc

weeder wrote: »
    wouldnt work tbh, the illegality of irish DPM etc

it could be easily done due to the fact the ARW use mulitible loadouts and camo,

also they dont always wear dpm ,navy jumpsuits, black tac vests,holsters and helmets
    can easily be used

• Closed Accounts Posts: 735 ✭✭✭Keggers

7 confirmed members 1 pending application, One completely free space

• Closed Accounts Posts: 735 ✭✭✭Keggers

Keggers wrote: »
    Wolf Pack Airsoft
    howling_wolf.jpgA5875D.jpg

The picture on the left is the team logo. The picture on the right is something like what all team members will wear as patches on their gear.
    My self and Monkey Guy are starting up an U14s airsoft team in the Portarlington area. We are looking for new recruits
    BDU/CAMMO: Anything as long as it is your own gear.
    AEG/GBB:Needed: Sniper, support gunner, grenadier, rifleman. (They can be any kind of AEG)
    Must be willing to pay for yourself and you must have your own gear!
    If interested post in the thread or pm me.

We have a sniper but can still do with a support gunner and grenadier

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 36,162 ✭✭✭✭ED E

Ok, bloody ebay...grr. Tigeerstripe still on order! BUT, we finally agreed on a name. *Drumroll......

"The Part-Time Pirates":D

You'll notice my sig and more parafanalia to come soon.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27 Killerlep

hey keggers your teams logo is very similar to our teams logo I think you should change that to something that doesnt look soo alike to ours to avoid a mix up between the teams. you dont have to have 2 logos for your team like you could just use your patch logo as your teams logo

• Registered Users Posts: 9,032 ✭✭✭She Devil

hey guys .. i want to join an airsoft team in dublin!
    Few things to clear up first
    I have never played
    I am a girl (my boyfriend wont let me play with his team for this reason)

so if those two reasons arent a problem can anyone point me in the right direction!!!

hey she devil welcome to boards ,my team are currently recruiting Marine Recon , we play at hrta and your very welcome to come and play with us

www.freewebs.com/marine-recon-airsoft

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27 Killerlep

She Devil we are also currently recruiting The Jackals and we play at HRTA aswell. you dont require any specific items like camo or a specific weapon loadout to be on our team soo we recruit anyone who is interested wether they are newbie or experienced as a matter of fact we a fairly new to airsoft ourselves soo you wont feel out of place. Just talk to us at HRTA or PM me if your interested.

Thanks guys .. i'll look into them now ...
    where in dub are they located?

we based in southsideide and play at hrta

• Registered Users Posts: 7,559 ✭✭✭andy_g

Gatling wrote: »
    we based in southsideide and play at hrta

bit wrong there m8 we're based in dublin north/south and meath but play at hrta mainly. also we welcome girls to play airsoft.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,163 ✭✭✭✭Boston

You'll notice my sig and more parafanalia to come soon.

Your signature is against boards.ie signature rules, please reduce the number of images.

• Registered Users Posts: 332 ✭✭A.T.F

She Devil wrote: »
    hey guys .. i want to join an airsoft team in dublin!
    Few things to clear up first
    I have never played
    I am a girl (my boyfriend wont let me play with his team for this reason)

so if those two reasons arent a problem can anyone point me in the right direction!!!

The Airsoft Tactical Force IS RECRUITING and you are more than welcome to join

• Advertisement

Awww thanks a million guys ... i am moving to dub real soon so doing my research now ... I need my own hobby, something to toughen me up :D

as i said already your more than welcome to meet the team,and see what you think

The test camo set arrived, US Tigerstripe:
    DSCF3985.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 23,128 ✭✭✭✭TheDoc

i see alot of teams around but id be interested to know what leagues there are.

be interested in joining a team when i return after summer....

preferably high skilled, may be new to airsoft but alot of experience in paintball and real firearms...

i see alot of teams around but id be interested to know what leagues there are in
    preferably high skilled, may be new to airsoft but alot of experience in paintball and real firearms...

at the moment threres 2 leagues been proposed one independent one IAA ,

some of the teams advertising here with the exception of MARINE RECON and ATF are currently adults ,

Recon are recruiting with a view to entering both leagues for next summer,due to the time and committments it takes to get a team playing and training regularly,
    if your intrested some of us will be at the GATHERING if not talk to me at hrta most saturdays

• Registered Users Posts: 332 ✭✭A.T.F

The A.T.F 's website is now live www.airsofttacticalforce.net :D:D:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 100 ✭✭irlande

Got another one for the list!
    The Red Branch Corps are a new Dublin Based Airsoft Clan :)
    Any information you want on us can be found on our new website.
    If you're interested in joining or setting up some vs matches feel free to get in touch. We've only recently launched though so, give us time to get on our feet!
    rbc-main-logo.png

• Registered Users Posts: 8,659 ✭✭✭CrazyRabbit

The test camo set arrived, US Tigerstripe:
    DSCF3985.jpg

Where are you in that pic? I can't see you. Posting pics of blank walls is just not funny.

• Registered Users Posts: 239 ✭✭Jimbobak47

5485590576a7521149950l.jpg
    Patriots now recruiting, patches coming soon.

• Advertisement

Where are you in that pic? I can't see you. Posting pics of blank walls is just not funny.

Watch out my UMP stock doesn't "accidentally" make contact with your face.

Advertisement