Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Hand v hand

Options
  • 29-01-2015 1:51pm
    Registered Users Posts: 379 ✭✭

Hi folks. Just a quick question. I'm not sure if this even exists but I'm getting into poker with a few mates and we have had a few games where we were not sure which hand wins dues to them being very similar. Is there an app or a website where we could input the 2 different hands and it would tell us which hand is the winner?

Had a look in the faq but didn't see anything that fit.

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 661 ✭✭✭Norfolk Enchants_

_DMac_ wrote: »
    Hi folks. Just a quick question. I'm not sure if this even exists but I'm getting into poker with a few mates and we have had a few games where we were not sure which hand wins dues to them being very similar. Is there an app or a website where we could input the 2 different hands and it would tell us which hand is the winner?

Had a look in the faq but didn't see anything that fit.

Thanks
    If you google "hand ranking" it will give the definitive global ranking of hands and you should be able to work it out from there, but if not, give an example of a situation where the confusion arises and we'll try and help you out.

Advertisement