Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Beauty Promo/Discount codes! *Mod note post 33*

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,469 ✭✭✭Pythia

ASOS Premier exclusive

25% off today and tomorrow*

Get an exclusive discount on full-price itemsuntil 9am Friday.
    Shop gifts, party wear, or the amazing new boots you've had your eye on. Enter VIP25 at checkout.

* Enter promo code VIP25 at checkout. Offer ends 9am GMT Friday 2nd December 2011. Valid on full priced items only, on orders up to a maximum of £500, some brand exclusions may apply. Only one promo code can be used per order. Single Use.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,595 ✭✭✭The Lovely Muffin

ELF 50% off Christmas Gift until 9.30am tomorrow 2/12/11.
    http://elfukblog.blogspot.com/2011/11/elf-christmas-countdown-begins.html

The elf Christmas Countdown begins!

The 1st of December - It's finally here guys! To kick start the Christmas Season and our 12 days of Christmas Promotions elf is offering 50% off all Christmas Gifts!

So beat the rush this Christmas and do your Gift Shopping online and with 50% off you can afford to treat yourself to something nice too!

Offer ends Tomorrow (02.12.2011, 9.30am) Valid on all orders £15/€17.50 or over.

You can make sure you don't miss out on any of our fantastic 12 days of Christmas offers by signing up to the newsletter through our website.

Day+1.jpeg

• Registered Users Posts: 1,180 ✭✭✭tomissex

ELF 50% off Christmas Gift until 9.30am tomorrow 2/12/11.

According to the site (edit: and also the picture), each 12 days of Christmas code is valid until 9.30am on the 13th

tomissex wrote: »
    According to the site (edit: and also the picture), each 12 days of Christmas code is valid until 9.30am on the 13th
    :o

How on earth did I misread that?! :o

Thanks for bringing my attention to it, really appreciate it :)

:o

How on earth did I misread that?! :o

Thanks for bringing my attention to it, really appreciate it :)

I did a mad dash to the site to get the 50% off, now I'm just gonna take my time :)

• Advertisement

www.feelunique.com

£5 off when you spend £40
    Terms & Conditions

*Cannot be used in conjunction with any other voucher code or discount offer including VIP Membership. Offer excludes Stila, Gatineau, Phytomer, Mary Cohr & ghd. Offer ends midnight Sunday 11th December 2011.

promo2.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 3,396 ✭✭✭lindtee

15% off all Beauty and Fragrance in Debenhams (except Chanel) am going to go back tomorrow to treat myself to some more stuff! Its the same offer online except that they don't seem to have as much stock as they did in store in Mahon (Urban Decay Naked Pallette and a few Clarins Gift sets that I saw in store were not available online) So def better to go in store plus you can try things out.
    http://www.debenhams.ie/beauty

When does the 15% off in Debenhams end does anyone know? I was in there today but had the boy with me so it was hard to browse! :p

tomissex wrote: »
    When does the 15% off in Debenhams end does anyone know? I was in there today but had the boy with me so it was hard to browse! :p
    It ends this Sunday (tomorrow) I think.

I psoted this in the discount topic in the main F&A forum, but will post it here too for those who don't check that topic. :) Hope that's ok mods, apologies if not.

www.asos.com 20% off everything.

Code: XMASSHIPIRELAND

*Enter promo code XMASSHIPIRELAND at checkout. 20% offer ends midnight GMT, Monday 19 December 2011.

Valid for deliveries to Republic of Ireland only. Valid on full priced and marked down items.

Excludes delivery charges and gift vouchers. Only one promo code can be used per order. Maximum spend €673.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 51 ✭✭blank_screen

10% off at Shopwithnature.ie, code: ILS10
    Free Shipping when you spend €15 or more.

• Registered Users Posts: 952 ✭✭✭Fiii

50% off all Xmas stock in Lush starting today, if anyone is interested.
    I stocked up :)

Free worldwide delivery at www.beautybay.com

232_Free-worldwide-delivery.jpg

10% off Clarins at www.fragrancedirect.co.uk

050112-clarins.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 2,116 ✭✭✭Salty

10% off sale items on ASOS all this weekend! Just enter the code SALE10 at the checkout:)

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators Posts: 6,485 Mod ✭✭✭✭silvervixen84

offer_18012012_murad.jpg

20% off orders over £20 at Murad skincare.

(I love the anti-ageing moisturiser)

http://f.chtah.com/i/23/2085101855/offer_18012012_murad.jpg

20% off orders over £20 at Murad skincare.

(I love the anti-ageing moisturiser)
    What shop/website is this for?

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators Posts: 6,485 Mod ✭✭✭✭silvervixen84

• Registered Users Posts: 85 ✭✭pixie_dust

Free seven day trial of the new Lancome foundation - can't remember the name exactly but I think it's teint miracle. In Boots

• Closed Accounts Posts: 276 ✭✭cat_dog

HQ HAIR 20% OFF VOUCHER CODE: 2031-F8A7-81G8
    This code can only be used once!

Excludes: Decleor, Moroccanoil, Alpha-H, GHD, Stila, Blax, L'Oréal, Matrix, Redken, Pureology, Kerastase & NARS. Valid until midnight 31st January 2012

• Advertisement

HQ HAIR 10% off everything: VAL10 (enter at checkout)

20% off at www.barrym.com

Enter the code VAL20at the checkout

20% offer is valid for orders placed on www.barrym.com. Offer ends midnight Friday, February 10th.

valentines_12.jpg

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 6,817 ✭✭✭jenizzle

http://www.cloud10beauty.com/

13th and 14th Feb only

2Discount_Code.jpg

(applies to everything except Sigma brushes!)

[FONT=arial,helvetica,verdana,sans-serif]20% OFF @ HQ HAIR

2082-8621-UC83

this code can only be used once!

[/FONT]Discount code excludes Decleor, Moroccanoil, Alpha-H, GHD, Stila, Blax, L'Oréal, Matrix, Redken, Pureology, Kerastase & NARS.

Valid until midnight 29th February 2012

• Closed Accounts Posts: 81 ✭✭Taelated

Dermalogica on BeautySkincare.ie are offering free delivery today only with code: PANCAKES

Valid on orders over €30.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,274 ✭✭✭Orlee

www.sigmabeauty.com 10% off in March

Code: MARCH2012

• Closed Accounts Posts: 81 ✭✭Taelated

Beautyfeatures.ie are offering 10% all purchases (excludes sale items) with the code : IRISH

• Closed Accounts Posts: 594 ✭✭✭chickenbutt

I was in Boots in Jervis yesterday and saw they have a deal for Soap and Glory products - spend 12 euro on S&G products and get a FREE 500ml bottle of Foam Call.

foamcall_nsg.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 4,281 ✭✭✭Valentina

From lookfantastic.com

Apr22_12_OPIJubilee_FANa_VOU.jpg

• Advertisement

From lookfantastic.com

ImageProxy.mvc?bicild=&canary=HkYp7TqGLEtt2h82unvK4Hchsqz6iGC8ftX99sX4lVY%3d0&url=http%3a%2f%2ff.enews.lookfantastic.com%2fi%2f30%2f2068030244%2fApr22_12_OPIJubilee_FANa_VOU.jpg
    Picture doesn't work and your link is for a Hotmail email account.

Advertisement