Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Freebie list

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 235 ✭✭Markjsca1

I'm interested if still available.

Buying a Tesla? Get free credits using my referral link https://www.tesla.com/en_ie/referral/mark65212

• Registered Users Posts: 173 ✭✭purplestar77

Got the John Frieda Frizz Ease hair serum sample in the post yesterday - thanks OP. Very handy for keeping my hair looking good at a Xmas party last night :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,780 ✭✭✭alie

same here

• Closed Accounts Posts: 711 ✭✭✭dammitjanet

If you get the new Applegreens Reward Card from any of their petrol stations (I got mine in Shankhill)- register it online and get a free gift worth 150 from their selection of a round of golf, beauty treatment, family fun day or 150 holiday voucher.

I got the card today, registered it tonight and have ordered a free mud treatment from the Royal Marine Spa in Dun Laoghaire! Nice treat for the lead up to christmas :)

• Registered Users Posts: 365 ✭✭foodie66

If you get the new Applegreens Reward Card from any of their petrol stations (I got mine in Shankhill)- register it online and get a free gift worth 150 from their selection of a round of golf, beauty treatment, family fun day or 150 holiday voucher.

I got the card today, registered it tonight and have ordered a free mud treatment from the Royal Marine Spa in Dun Laoghaire! Nice treat for the lead up to christmas :)

there are none near me :(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2 holyknot

pinky 06 wrote: »

Mine arrived today, Citrus tea, looking forward to trying it.

• Registered Users Posts: 747 ✭✭✭tweety76

Got the John Frieda Frizz Ease hair serum sample in the post yesterday - thanks OP. Very handy for keeping my hair looking good at a Xmas party last night :)

Me too nice big sample thanks OP.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,822 ✭✭✭Morf

Got Open University Frozen Planet wallchart today.

• Registered Users Posts: 853 ✭✭✭Idjit

I'm still waiting on that wall chart :(

• Registered Users Posts: 386 ✭✭mrmeindl

Jade182 wrote: »
    I'm still waiting on that wall chart :(

Relax with the :('s, its not like you paid for it.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,079 ✭✭✭dancingqueen

Got my Frozen Planet thingy and tea ... in the last 2 weeks.
    Love freebies!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 182 ✭✭Niall558

mrmeindl wrote: »
    Relax with the :('s, its not like you paid for it.

I know. I was just pointing it out that I am still waiting on mine because I like to see feedback on this thread from other people about whether or not they received theirs so I thought I'd do the same.

• Registered Users Posts: 61 ✭✭Night_Prowler

Free samples of the new Heinz squeeze and stir

http://www.ithastobeheinz.ie/products/64

• Registered Users Posts: 453 ✭✭gypsy_rose

Yeah I got my frozen planet chart the other day, I sent away for it before other people in this thread I think and still got it later than them, give them 28 days first :)

gypsy_rose wrote: »
    Yeah I got my frozen planet chart the other day, I sent away for it before other people in this thread I think and still got it later than them, give them 28 days first :)

is it nice?

tweety76 wrote: »

Me too nice big sample thanks OP.
    Was in a chemist last night and its a proper sized bottle retailing at 3.95 euros , hope they offer more freebies in future

• Registered Users Posts: 446 ✭✭lilmizzme

lilmizzme wrote: »

i got those recently, decent sized samples. There are 3 £1 coupons too - no euro :(

• Registered Users Posts: 5,761 ✭✭✭Aglomerado

Supersavvyme also have a free sample of Oral-B Pro-Expert toothpaste going.

Great travel-sized freebies!

http://www.supersavvyme.co.uk/product/triedandtested/oral-b/oral-b-pro-expert.aspx

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 621 ✭✭✭Bebo stunnah

I registered for the maximuscle oats breakfast thing and got them 2 days after registering! i told a friend about it and went to register them (about 3 days after i had done myself) and they had discontinued the offer!

• Registered Users Posts: 453 ✭✭gypsy_rose

foodie66 wrote: »
    is it nice?

chart.jpg

Very awkward picture taken with my webcam. It has Antartica on one side and the Arctic on the other. Kind of looks like a wallchart you'd see in a school

Tl;dr: Yes, it's nice :)

There is a free pass for one child to Rainforest Adventure Golf at Dundrum Shopping Centre in today's Irish Mail on Sunday! page: 84

Valid until January 4th!

Got the Red Brush teabags and Frozen Planet poster today :)

gypsy_rose wrote: »
    chart.jpg

Very awkward picture taken with my webcam. It has Antartica on one side and the Arctic on the other. Kind of looks like a wallchart you'd see in a school

Tl;dr: Yes, it's nice :)

Got mine today, kids are delighted:)

Got my poster today too :)

• Registered Users Posts: 749 ✭✭✭Whitehawk

got Red Brush teabags :D (there not that nice)

no poster yet tho!

• Registered Users Posts: 749 ✭✭✭Whitehawk

Dont forget about the free coke etc for Designated Drivers this year you have to print out a Voucher.

http://www.cokezone.ie/home/assets/xmas11/driverLanding.jsp

• Closed Accounts Posts: 732 ✭✭✭ynul31f47k6b59

Free Dr. Oetker Casa di Mama pizza to the first 5,000 people to click on the "Claim your Free Pizza" button at this link: http://www.pigsback.com/pages/3/728/3672.aspx?pbq=6907%2c6907%2cVOVE

Go go go!!!

EDIT - JUST CLICKED AND IT'S LINKED TO FACEBOOK, LIKE THE PAGE, FILL IN YOUR DETAILS, & THEY'LL POST A VOUCHER OUT.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,483 ✭✭✭User Friendly

Whitehawk wrote: »
    Dont forget about the free coke etc for Designated Drivers this year you have to print out a Voucher.

http://www.cokezone.ie/home/assets/xmas11/driverLanding.jsp

Great idea,but i can just see the look of, WTF is this on the Bar stewards face when presented with this voucher.:D

Advertisement