Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Irish/english care order

• 03-12-2019 2:11pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Hi, anybody got experience of bringing a child on a care order from England to Ireland. I passed the english foster assessment in July and was told that the child in question would be coming to me in November after the final court hearing. Irish authorities now say I have to be assessed by them before the child can come here and we have now given been a new moving date which is potentially after May next year. How is this in the child's best interest? The child is 15 months old. Any advice please

Advertisement