Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Chalet type Accommodation in Livigno??

• 08-07-2008 9:15pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,225 ✭✭✭

Hi all, just been looking on a few sites for Livigno in (yeah you guessed it) the week after Xmas :eek:
    Went to Andorra a few years ago and we did it all ourselves, booked flights, found a chalet, rented a car and drove from Barcelona.
    Would be into doing the same again for Livigno this year, probably too late though now!!
    Just wondering if any of you have rented chalets there before you might be able to recommend?
    Also any other info on the place would be great as haven't been before, thank you!!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 203 ✭✭paulharte

I've been to livigno 4 or 5 times at this stage. I'm not sure there are too many chalets, but there are loads of good value very spacious apartments. Food and drink are very cheap for a ski resort and you can eat out with amazing food for very small money.

Its a long way from milan, so leave plenty of time, 4 hours minimum (i heard of a crazy italian taxi driver doing it in 3 1/2 but I'm not sure how accurate that was.

Amazing snowpark (thats why I've gone back some many times) and good snow reliability for a cheap resort (much more reliable than anywhere in the pyrenees)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 33 boomhower

fausto's apts were really good...clean, spacious, cheaper than hotel. right in front of the lift to carasello 3000. don't forget your adapters though!!! the apts are owned by the same guy who owns hotel gailli.. totally recommended anyway!

see you there next winter!!!:D:D:D

can't wait to go back!

Advertisement