Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Superquinn cookies

2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,230 ✭✭✭OLDYELLAR

Like the song sparky?
    Oh my god I need a cookie monster costume!!!
    This could be the best beers ever!!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,220 ✭✭✭20 Times 20 Times

Id love some cookies now :(
    im thinking wil i drive to 24 hour shop :(

Drive down here with a few too , Im starving!

OLDYELLAR wrote:
    Drive down here with a few too , Im starving!

Okay i need ciggies as well so im making that as a excuse to get cookies and smokes brb , see what the 24hr shop has :) ill let you know

Just by luck i went to my 24 statoil and guess what they had , ye have little faith

took a picture to prove it ;)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,139 ✭✭✭kyp_durron

Ahh Mcvities..

Great song yellar, really gets you in the mood for some chocolate chip ones.

• Registered Users Posts: 122 ✭✭cheekyass

hold onto your socks cookie lovers......ill let ye in on a secret........m&s white chocolate chip cookies!
    best in the land! sometimes you'll be even luckier then usual and will get them as they come outta the oven and the chocolate melts in your mouth......mmmmm...........

Firstly Sarge , seriously I fear boards may take an adverse affect on your life in the future :D But on the 2nd hand Im so proud of you for meeting that craving! Power to Sarge , I think so far on this threads Hes pwnd the most be cookies.

Yea kyp_Durron , that song rocks!
    Gwan sarge play it loud while eating the cookies.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 111 ✭✭lyrama

cheekyass wrote:
    hold onto your socks cookie lovers......ill let ye in on a secret........m&s white chocolate chip cookies!
    best in the land! sometimes you'll be even luckier then usual and will get them as they come outta the oven and the chocolate melts in your mouth......mmmmm...........

TOTALLY agree with ya! They're sooooooooo good! Tesco smartie cookies are heavenly too! Just thinking about them makes me smile:D !

• Registered Users Posts: 22,231 ✭✭✭✭Sparky

• Advertisement

So off I went to Cork today

In to marks and sparks and guess what??
    They had none a those infamous cookies , so they loose by default , Superquinn cookies are yummy and oh so readily available so M & S are out of the running.............................for me anyway.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,231 ✭✭✭✭Sparky

i havnt had the pleasure of having an m and s cookie.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 coolxtra

OLDYELLAR wrote:
    Superquinn own brand 72cent cookies
    Legend?

any one interested in superquinn any more and its good sausages etc???

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 coolxtra

superquinn sausages etc whats the story

Ive heard so much about the superquinn sausies , I wouldnt know myself though , I hate sausages , aparently they are and I quote "fantastic".

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,352 ✭✭✭funky penguin

Superquinn sausages are loverly. M&S cookies......oh good god.....they are divine.

• Registered Users Posts: 744 ✭✭✭Darren1o1

OLDYELLAR wrote:
    Ah lads I cant get the song to upload
    Its limp bizkit cookie monster thing and would be perfect for this thread :(

heh me deadly

http://members.boards.ie/oldyellar/Weird Al Yankovic - Cookie Monster (Did it all for the Cookie).jpg.mp3

Ha ha legend song!

Next time i get a chance to try any of those cookies will be september......stupid germany:(

Advertisement