Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ireland Ticket Information Thread

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 209 ✭✭hermano

Are the Italy tickets gone? Usually theres a few on public sale

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 13,937 Mod ✭✭✭✭pc7

I was on at 10 and kept trying and eventually got some around 10.25. I’ve been lucky pretty much every year, think with ticket master you need to keep trying, twice Id tickets in the basket and it bombed.

• Registered Users Posts: 285 ✭✭The Caveman

Still tickets for Italy available.

but i really would like tickets to Scotland :-(

• Registered Users Posts: 1,719 ✭✭✭pawrick

If anyone has an unused code to share I'd like to pick up some Italy tickets for one of my mates. pm me thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 200 ✭✭zambrotta11

Does anyone know if there are any Italy tickets left for a general sale?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,126 ✭✭✭mossy464

Does anyone know if there are any Italy tickets left for a general sale?

The Italy game is up on ticketmaster now but I think the general sale starts at 10am.

• Registered Users Posts: 114 ✭✭boris1234

mossy464 wrote: »
    The Italy game is up on ticketmaster now but I think the general sale starts at 10am.

Its actually 11am it starts.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,073 ✭✭✭✭vienne86

boris1234 wrote: »
    Its actually 11am it starts.

Got 2 tickets.....happy days!

• Registered Users Posts: 700 ✭✭✭nommm

Does the fact that they didn’t put any Wales or Scotland tickets up on ticket after mean that they’re completely gone?

• Registered Users Posts: 209 ✭✭hermano

nommm wrote: »
    Does the fact that they didn’t put any Wales or Scotland tickets up on ticket after mean that they’re completely gone?

Pretty much

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,675 ✭✭✭Irish Gunner

Heading over to Twickenham for the game in March. No tickets but going to go around fan zone and pubs in Richmond

Is it the standard 2 hopes of getting tickets?

Any tips? I've been to Twickenham before BH not so if one ticket I've no choice ðŸ˜ðŸ˜

• Registered Users Posts: 200 ✭✭zambrotta11

Managed to get two tickets to the wales game on ticketmaster there yesterday. They released a small batch for all three games. If you guys keep an eyes out they might release more batches.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,438 ✭✭✭kuang1

Heading over to Twickenham for the game in March. No tickets but going to go around fan zone and pubs in Richmond

Is it the standard 2 hopes of getting tickets?

Any tips? I've been to Twickenham before BH not so if one ticket I've no choice ðŸ˜ðŸ˜

I did the same 2 years ago.
    Had no luck finding tickets so resorted to a tout.
    I think I paid £330 for a £90 ticket.

Was something that had been on the bucket list, otherwise would never have dreamed of shelling out that money, and to a tout of all people.
    It was a box ticked.
    Thoroughly enjoyed the game though and was sitting beside two sound English fans who were plenty of craic.
    Just before kick off the guy beside me asks: "How much did you give the tout for the ticket?"
    "£330" I says.
    "Fcukin hell mate...I had to haggle to get face value from him when I sold it to him..."

Touts. A breed apart.

• Registered Users Posts: 114 ✭✭boris1234

Managed to get two tickets to the wales game on ticketmaster there yesterday. They released a small batch for all three games. If you guys keep an eyes out they might release more batches.

Noticed yesterday they had the Wales and Scotland games up on TM and been keeping an eye all day yesterday and today but no joy.

Been lucky on TM before. Long shot but I'm hoping some may pop up today. Highly unlikely though.

Would sort one last minute Xmas present for me :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,360 ✭✭✭NollagShona

Was watching but missed that- damn!

• Registered Users Posts: 37,553 ✭✭✭✭PTH2009

Italy tickets on sale now for all MRSC members

treated myself to 2 cat 4 ones for €73 the pair (prob be down in the very front and wont see a thing lol)

• Registered Users Posts: 178 ✭✭Manofthewest

There was some Ireland V Wales tickets on sale on Ticketmaster a half hour ago. Was lucky enough to get two as were a few more people in the office.

• Registered Users Posts: 228 ✭✭murphyme2010

I got a Wales and Scotland ticket on Ticketmaster at 1PM.

Was on earlier couldn’t get them!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,350 ✭✭✭GiftofGab

Any chance of getting an England vs Ireland in London ticket anywhere??

• Advertisement

Last match of 6N - slim to none- except off the scalpers

• Registered Users Posts: 835 ✭✭✭Ronney

Is there any way to track when more tickets pop up on ticketmaster?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,790 ✭✭✭John_Mc

Ronney wrote: »
    Is there any way to track when more tickets pop up on ticketmaster?

http://www.ticketmaster.ie/Ireland-tickets/artist/1056338?tm_link=seo_bc_name

Click the Ticket Alerts button

• Registered Users Posts: 1,855 ✭✭✭Redo91

Any chance of more tickets popping up on Ticketmaster do people reckon?

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 6,524 Mod ✭✭✭✭dregin

Corporate tickets availe on TM for the Italy match. Over 100 blips each. Yizzer grand, thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,126 ✭✭✭mossy464

Tickets for Italy now on Ticketmaster at all price bands for those wanting a cheap ticket.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,598 ✭✭✭✭Eod100

mossy464 wrote: »
    Tickets for Italy now on Ticketmaster at all price bands for those wanting a cheap ticket.

Thanks for that. Managed to pick up 2 there earlier. Ticket limit of 2. Dunno why TM doesn't allow you to view what seats are left on seat map? Rather than hope for best with best available option..

Eod100 wrote: »
    Thanks for that. Managed to pick up 2 there earlier. Ticket limit of 2. Dunno why TM doesn't allow you to view what seats are left on seat map? Rather than hope for best with best available option..

Use internet explorer and you can pick seats, Ticketmasters seat selector doesn't always work with chrome form my experience

• Registered Users Posts: 11,598 ✭✭✭✭Eod100

Ronney wrote: »
    Use internet explorer and you can pick seats, Ticketmasters seat selector doesn't always work with chrome form my experience

Ah cheers but just checked there and no luck with that either. Say they don't have it enabled for some reason!

• Advertisement

Eod100 wrote: »
    Ah cheers but just checked there and no luck with that either. Say they don't have it enabled for some reason!

Working Grand there for me now, bout 100 tickets left mostly in the North stand or NE/NW upper corner

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement