Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Maryborough Village

• 26-06-2020 5:48pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

Hi, I hope you are all safe and well.

I had recently started a thread here about the new housing development in Bellingham but does anybody have any information about Maryborough Village?

Would it be somewhere that you would recommend as a place to live?

Does anyone have any information on Bellingham in Portlaoise as a place to live? Is it safe/quiet?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 538 ✭✭✭Sonic_exyouth

Rogan_Box wrote: »
    Hi, I hope you are all safe and well.

I had recently started a thread here about the new housing development in Bellingham but does anybody have any information about Maryborough Village?

Would it be somewhere that you would recommend as a place to live?

Does anyone have any information on Bellingham in Portlaoise as a place to live? Is it safe/quiet?

Is Bellingham in Killminchy ?

Maryborough Village is a nice place, no shops though, but it will have a Centra soon enough. Bit of a trek to the Boozer too.

Advertisement