Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Faith No More - 2020 tour

• 27-02-2020 12:37pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,853 ✭✭✭

Faith No More are back touring this year. the gig listings are on their website.

http://www.fnm.com/

For the Europeans among us, here is the European tour listings. I am personally going to the Irish gig (Sunstroke) and the Madrid gig (MadCool, The Pixies are also playing).

Faith No More originally played Sunstroke in 1993 with Belly, Sonic Youth and Sugar.... what a lineup...

503971.JPG

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,908 ✭✭✭✭scudzilla

I'm going to Manchester and Sunstroke, lucky to get Manchester tickets as sold out on less than a minute, although they did announce another date for the previous night in aid of Australian fires.

Still no news on cancellation/rescheduling of Euro tour, it's definitely gonna be cancelled as only 3wks away but it'd be nice to know

• Registered Users Posts: 9,573 ✭✭✭lord lucan

scudzilla wrote: »
    Still no news on cancellation/rescheduling of Euro tour, it's definitely gonna be cancelled as only 3wks away but it'd be nice to know

Roddy tweeted this morning that they were working on figuring out a new plan for the dates and hadn't forgotten us.

lord lucan wrote: »
    Roddy tweeted this morning that they were working on figuring out a new plan for the dates and hadn't forgotten us.

Good man Roddy. Here's hoping for a stand-alone Irish date now that Sunstroke has been cancelled.

No irish date but quite a gap between London on the 13th and Stuttgart on the 21st. Maybe rescheduled Sunstroke??

07 June 2021 O2 Apollo Manchester Manchester, England SOLD OUT
    08 June 2021 O2 Apollo Manchester Manchester, England SOLD OUT
    09 June 2021 O2 Academy Glasgow Glasgow, Scotland SOLD OUT
    11 June 2021 O2 Academy Birmingham Birmingham, England SOLD OUT
    12 June, 2021 O2 Academy Brixton London, England SOLD OUT
    13 June, 2021 O2 Academy Brixton London, England SOLD OUT
    21 June 2021 Schleyerhalle Stuttgart, Germany Tickets
    23 June 2021 Max Schmeling Halle Berlin, Germany Tickets
    25 June 2021 Tons of Rock Oslo, Norway
    04 July 2021 AFAS Live Amsterdam, Netherlands SOLD OUT
    07 July 2021 Halle 622 Zürich, Switzerland Tickets

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 21,099 ✭✭✭✭Mushy

No irish date but quite a gap between London on the 13th and Stuttgart on the 21st. Maybe rescheduled Sunstroke??

07 June 2021 O2 Apollo Manchester Manchester, England SOLD OUT
    08 June 2021 O2 Apollo Manchester Manchester, England SOLD OUT
    09 June 2021 O2 Academy Glasgow Glasgow, Scotland SOLD OUT
    11 June 2021 O2 Academy Birmingham Birmingham, England SOLD OUT
    12 June, 2021 O2 Academy Brixton London, England SOLD OUT
    13 June, 2021 O2 Academy Brixton London, England SOLD OUT
    21 June 2021 Schleyerhalle Stuttgart, Germany Tickets
    23 June 2021 Max Schmeling Halle Berlin, Germany Tickets
    25 June 2021 Tons of Rock Oslo, Norway
    04 July 2021 AFAS Live Amsterdam, Netherlands SOLD OUT
    07 July 2021 Halle 622 Zürich, Switzerland Tickets

I'd say itll be before the first show. Sunstroke was same weekend as Download this year, assume will do so next year so thatll be the 5/6th June (assuming sunstroke happens with mostly same lineup). Bank holiday weekend would be great.

Mushy wrote: »
    I'd say itll be before the first show. Sunstroke was same weekend as Download this year, assume will do so next year so thatll be the 5/6th June (assuming sunstroke happens with mostly same lineup). Bank holiday weekend would be great.

Good thinking batman, probably right, forgot it was same weekend as download

Should be in Manchester now after seeing FnM, around about this time i'd be balls deep in a 5 quid crack whore brasser :pac::pac:

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 14,863 Mod ✭✭✭✭Furious-Red

Id be recovering from Sunstroke Festival :(

• Registered Users Posts: 2,853 ✭✭✭Brief_Lives

Updated tour dates on the Faith No More website.... fingers crossed the vaccine does its job for everyone involved band and concert goers...

http://www.fnm.com/

538504.PNG

• Advertisement

I have 2 standing for 2nd Manchester Show, no way do these gigs go ahead

• Registered Users Posts: 9,573 ✭✭✭lord lucan

I have 2 standing for 2nd Manchester Show, no way do these gigs go ahead

I've a ticket for 2nd Brixton show and as much as I'm gunning to get to a gig again I don't think there's a hope these are going ahead until autumn at the earliest.

I'm supposed to go Madrid and Lisbon... really can´t see it happening...

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE let festivals happen this summer... check out this festival I have the tickets for....

542111.PNG

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE let festivals happen this summer... check out this festival I have the tickets for....

542111.PNG

Decent line up, I have a lot of family in Madrid, and they own a tapas bar :D
    How the actual fcuk can you go to a festival in the July Madrid heat, I've been there once in July.... Never again

• Registered Users Posts: 722 ✭✭✭psychozeb

Always the problem of not being left into the country too.

I live here....

You get used to the heat... in the pool for the day...
    slow ramp up in temperatures from May.... June in the 30s
    July high 30s, low 40s..

the festival doesn´t open doors until 7pm, no one really onstage until 9pm... (still 33º)

I have been to each madcool since 2014... brilliant, non camping festival.... and madrid is bonkers....
    Obviously this year is still up in the air... but, fingers crossed...

• Registered Users Posts: 722 ✭✭✭psychozeb

I live here....

You get used to the heat... in the pool for the day...
    slow ramp up in temperatures from May.... June in the 30s
    July high 30s, low 40s..

the festival doesn´t open doors until 7pm, no one really onstage until 9pm... (still 33º)

I have been to each madcool since 2014... brilliant, non camping festival.... and madrid is bonkers....
    Obviously this year is still up in the air... but, fingers crossed...

Hope it goes ahead so

• Registered Users Posts: 495 ✭✭thebronze14

Bought tickets for their Berlin gig next summer!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,249 ✭✭✭kbell

Rescheduled to 2022!

• Advertisement

542111.PNG

rescheduled until July 2022

• Registered Users Posts: 4,122 ✭✭✭fyfe79

Faith No More and Mr Bungle have cancelled their upcoming US tour due to Patton's mental health concerns. Correct decision. Last thing we want is another Chris Cornell situation...

Mike Patton Cancels Tour Dates to Focus on His Mental Health (loudwire.com)

Advertisement