Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Black Cat with White Patches on Its Chest Red Collar & Long Hair Lost/Abandoned

Options
  • 16-05-2020 10:57pm
    Registered Users Posts: 532 ✭✭✭

Hi Folks,

I'm currently staying in City West in the quarantine zone as I'm back home from travels. The cat has long hair and is very affectionate, a little nippy too. I gather it has been roaming around the grounds for a while as it was full of ticks.

The hotel has different quarantine zones, red for asymptomatic which is where I spotted it on the golf course, sleeping right at the entrance of the red zone walk way.

Just doing my good deed for the day, if you know anyone who lost a cat of this description you know where it is, please ring city West Hotel, I've informed the hotel and told them about it.

I'm tempted to sneak it in to my hotel room :*(

Sorry for the lack of picks, I may see if it's still there and update the post later.

Thanks and stay safe.

Advertisement