Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lego Technic Mack Truck would you buy

• 12-09-2020 2:31pm
    Registered Users Posts: 830 ✭✭✭

Ok huge Lego fan, but not really into technic, more creator etc. But....found the Lego Mack truck that’s retired in a tiny toy shop near my parents brand new in perfect condition for 119 euro.....would anyone buy it to sell? Even at original retail? Would it sell? Or would you leave it (noticed it 4m ago first and it still hasn’t shifted). Struggling with the “ethics” of it

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,445 ✭✭✭Rodney Bathgate

Check adverts.ie, you should get retail price for it now. More if you hold onto it for a while.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,553 ✭✭✭madalig12

polydactyl wrote: »
    Ok huge Lego fan, but not really into technic, more creator etc. But....found the Lego Mack truck that’s retired in a tiny toy shop near my parents brand new in perfect condition for 119 euro.....would anyone buy it to sell? Even at original retail? Would it sell? Or would you leave it (noticed it 4m ago first and it still hasn’t shifted). Struggling with the “ethics” of it
    I would 100% buy it from ya.

Thats an incredible looking set.

For E119?!?

I'd find it very difficult to walk past that set for that price.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,445 ✭✭✭Rodney Bathgate

Got one for EUR 112 a while back from Lego.com during a sale.

Advertisement