Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Boyles-online ... guaranteed prices

Options
  • 13-01-2019 11:10am
    Registered Users Posts: 634 ✭✭✭

Just wondering does anyone know do boylesports offer guaranteed prices on multiples online ? PP don’t give it on here in shops but do online.
    Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 576 ✭✭✭mick malones mauser

Yes Boyles do online guaranteed prices for multiples

• Registered Users Posts: 2,806 ✭✭✭Mysterypunter

The Races priced up the night before are guaranteed as well.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,411 ✭✭✭finbarrk

pugw wrote: »
    Just wondering does anyone know do boylesports offer guaranteed prices on multiples online ? PP don’t give it on here in shops but do online.
    Thanks

PP do in certain shops. For sure in Kilrush anyway.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,219 ✭✭✭tipptom

finbarrk wrote: »
    PP do in certain shops. For sure in Kilrush anyway.

PPs,Boyles and Ladbrokes do BOG between 11 and 1 in Tipperary Town shops.
    Ladbrokes started it and the other two joined in in an attempt to close Lads down.

Boyles do BOG online and the night before but only offer selected tricky handicaps the night before.

PPs gives BOG online on all races the night before but their prices are gone to Shi@te with even Boyles prices beating them now.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,107 ✭✭✭HarshOstrich

Bet victor online do BOG on all multiple bets, only one I came across so far that does this, most shops have a happy hour with BOG on lucky 15s.
    I’m finding bet victor the best customer experience and service.
    I’ve used most of the major online bookmakers

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,733 ✭✭✭ASOT

Bet victor online do BOG on all multiple bets, only one I came across so far that does this, most shops have a happy hour with BOG on lucky 15s.
    I’m finding bet victor the best customer experience and service.
    I’ve used most of the major online bookmakers

Bet 365 is BOG also. Agreed on Bet Victor's customer's service I had to use it two and both times spot on.

Bet 365 also give you a free bet if you back a winner of an itv race @ 4/1 or above.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,625 ✭✭✭RivetingRoger

The FOBTO's do BOG on multiples i think don't they?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,107 ✭✭✭HarshOstrich

Ye bet victor do something similar, free bet up to 25 euro on a loser of an itv race, really like the BOG on multiples as it drove me mad in the past taking prices in lucky bets and a horse would drift and win, if only online did triple odds for one winner as well instead of double.

Advertisement