Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Betfair fast withdraw funds now.

• 04-12-2018 7:50pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5,585 ✭✭✭

Not sure exactly how long it takes now, but won some cash yesterday, withdrew it and in it's in my bank account now. Used to take 3 or 4 days. Anyone know if it this is a new thing?

AIB bank btw.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,423 ✭✭✭✭Outlaw Pete

Betfair are getting better in that regard for sure.

Their Skrill withdrawals are exactly 12 hours also.

Waited 5 days recently with Betvictor.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,808 ✭✭✭✭mailburner

Don't get this waiting lark at all especially with the likes of paypal, skrill etc

if betstars can process a withdrawal in a minute or two and skybet in a few mins then why can't the others?
    888 used to take 3/4 days now its down to a couple of days, boylesports used to be as slow as xmas in the past..don't use them anymore as they are never best price on anything.

To change subject as I fancy a rant...this was from betway recently where I backed a horse which won at a higher price and I had to wait till the following day to get the full payout...jesus it's 2018 like!

Thank you for contacting Betway Support.

We kindly request you to provide the bet Id in order to have a look.

The best odds guaranteed is credited by 10am the following days.

You couldn't make it up.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,423 ✭✭✭✭Outlaw Pete

mailburner wrote: »
    if betstars can process a withdrawal in a minute or two and skybet in a few mins then why can't the others?

What deposit method are you using with SkyBet that has such a fast withdrawal?

I ask as I recentlyt signed up with them and couldn't believe they don't take Skrill.

Betfred was almost 48 hours for a Skrill withdrawal this week.

Betfair still the fastest for me with 12 hours.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,808 ✭✭✭✭mailburner

What deposit method are you using with SkyBet that has such a fast withdrawal?

I ask as I recentlyt signed up with them and couldn't believe they don't take Skrill.

Betfred was almost 48 hours for a Skrill withdrawal this week.

Betfair still the fastest for me with 12 hours.

paypal

Advertisement