Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PaddyPower "powered up" option

• 18-10-2018 9:59am
    Registered Users Posts: 13,589 ✭✭✭✭

I was placing a bet on a tennis match and got the option of a "powered up" bet on Paddy Power which added another 33% to the potential winnings.

How did I qualify for this?

Can't find into on it online.

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 32,022 CMod ✭✭✭✭ShamoBuc

I think they are adding them to accounts somewhat randomly. I got 1 yesterday and 1 today, might be better used in play to bolster a single bet.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,589 ✭✭✭✭mrcheez

ShamoBuc wrote: »
    I think they are adding them to accounts somewhat randomly. I got 1 yesterday and 1 today, might be better used in play to bolster a single bet.

Yeah got another today. Won the one yesterday, then lost it on today's ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,089 ✭✭✭Happy4all

mrcheez wrote: »
    I was placing a bet on a tennis match and got the option of a "powered up" bet on Paddy Power which added another 33% to the potential winnings.

How did I qualify for this?

Can't find into on it online.

Mug punter research by PP.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 32,022 CMod ✭✭✭✭ShamoBuc

Happy4all wrote: »
    Mug punter research by PP.

I got 2 because I'm a proper mug then.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,589 ✭✭✭✭mrcheez

I broke my mug maybe that's why they know I'm playing to afford another

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,089 ✭✭✭Happy4all

ShamoBuc wrote: »
    I got 2 because I'm a proper mug then.

:)

Advertisement