Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Wu Tang - The Saga Continues

• 14-04-2018 12:21am
    Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 11,712 Mod ✭✭✭✭

I love this album. Best work from the Wu as a group in a long time IMHO, but...
    Is it just me or is Rza the weakest link on this project?

Write back.

Comments

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,717 Mod ✭✭✭✭Boom_Bap

Redman is the strongest link and he's not even part of the Wu :)

Funnily enough, it was actually Redman that started the album by him tell Mathematics do start a new Wu project.

Rae is the weak link for me on the album, he give's some of the most bang average verses I've heard from him.
    U-God makes a good impression...he has a new album out as well that I need to listen to.

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 11,712 Mod ✭✭✭✭iamstop

Red deffo brought fire, as per his usual self tbf.

• Registered Users Posts: 495 ✭✭Brendan Filone

Album is dope, my only problem with it is they should've just made it a Killa Bees compilation album... not enough verses from Ghost, Rae, Ins, and Gza.

Meth was the strongest link I thought, this was my favourite tack:

Advertisement