Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Team Fortress 2

Options
  • 26-11-2015 4:41pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6

I have recently being having alot of fun playing team fortress 2 , i say it would be better with a group of players add me on steam if you are interested ! pcdoyle96

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,553 ✭✭✭murphyebass

So I decided to download TF2 the other night as I was considering buying Overwatch and haven't really played a class based shooter previously, so was unsure could I justify the €65 outlay.

As it turns out I do like the class based system but unfortunately for Overwatch they won't be getting my €65 as it seems I also really like TF2.

I didn't think it'd run great on my laptop to be honest but it runs smooth as butter thankfully.

I've only one issue but it's an annoying issue that I can't find a solution to online. I get half way through a match and the sound cuts completely for some reason.

I don't have this issue with any other game on the laptop. ( I only use steam as I don't game much on the laptop, although this could change that )

Was playing Skyrim, Dark Souls and Sonic generations recently with no issue.

Any ideas?

First time in a long time I've played an FPS with mouse and keyboard. Forgot how different but good it was. So precise in comparison to pad. But that's another story.

If anyone knows the fix to my losing sound mid game please let me know.

Thanks.

Advertisement