Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Online Irish Fighting Game players list

13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 131 ✭✭ryanakabyitz

ps4 id

willy__wilson

2 _

• Registered Users Posts: 1,363 ✭✭✭Misty Chaos

Just added my PSN id to the list, don't have any fighting games on it yet but that will change in time.

PSN: The_Misty_Chaos

• Registered Users Posts: 1,123 ✭✭✭GodlessM

PSN: GodlessMimicry

Just got back into Mortal Kombat, so will be putting some online time into it soon.

• Registered Users Posts: 699 ✭✭✭blag

Picked up Ultra for PS4, PSN: Wiry-Hornet

• Registered Users Posts: 91 ✭✭galson

After the EVO I really felt like going back to fightning games again, although it's been ages (around Tekken 3 times) when I last played seriously, so there's a lot of rust here. I got Tekken 6, TTT2, SF x Tekken, Soul Calibur IV and V on PS3, also MK9, MKX, USF4 on PC.

You can add me on PSN: Ricdeau-san or on Steam: Ricdeau if you'd like a few rounds every now and then ;)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,006 ✭✭✭Ramza

On PS4 now, feel free to add me : RS-Ramza

• Registered Users Posts: 1 UhSheen

Hey guys. Add me on PSN for some MKX. I'm in desperate need of good pinged sparring partners. I mainly have played SSFIVAE and all the prior versions of the game, as well as UMvC3.

I'm not amazing, but I'm not bad.

PSN: ADirtyOldPriest

• Registered Users Posts: 19 BlacolasCage

Just started going to casuals.
    USFIV player
    PSN: JumpersOnfire

• Registered Users Posts: 1,223 ✭✭✭airmax87

Changed GGPO to fightcade.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,954 ✭✭✭✭chopperbyrne

New PSN ID is Leto_II_of_Dune

Add me please.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 23 njC

Eventually bought USF4, haven't played in about 2 years or so, trying to get back into it and hopefully get to some tournaments.

XBL - thex njC

• Registered Users Posts: 29 lchang

Hi lads, please add me on PSN: leochang633

Just bought SFV and looking for some online matches and also to join a Street Fighter Community (if any) in Dublin.

I got aTE Arcade stick and I'm still learning how to use it😀

• Registered Users Posts: 1 R Macka

Feel free to add me, just got the PS4 for SFV!

PlayStation 4 ID P_Meowmeow
    SF V: SMacke

• Registered Users Posts: 2,328 ✭✭✭Nutrient

Added Street fighter V column to the spreadsheet, no idea if its still used.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,239 ✭✭✭UberPrinny_Baal

Nutrient wrote: »
    Added Street fighter V column to the spreadsheet, no idea if its still used.

Looking at the edit history it's been used about a dozen times in the last 6 months, so not massively.

I had hoped it would still be moreso, because it took me a while to make :P

To be fair to the spreadsheet though, it looks like back in July someone really bollocked up the formatting and moved the game names half way down the page, and that's been left unchanged since then.

I just fixed everything up so it's nice and pretty again.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,328 ✭✭✭Nutrient

Looking at the edit history it's been used about a dozen times in the last 6 months, so not massively.

I had hoped it would still be moreso, because it took me a while to make :P

To be fair to the spreadsheet though, it looks like back in July someone really bollocked up the formatting and moved the game names half way down the page, and that's been left unchanged since then.

I just fixed everything up so it's nice and pretty again.

Thought that was weird alright.

nice teamwork

• Registered Users Posts: 2 Hooch27

Been grinding online at mkx the last year now, been wanting to get on the tournament scene and wanting to play people around the area

Add me on PSN for online matches or info about tournaments in the Cork area, thanks

PSN-Hooch27

• Registered Users Posts: 2 Javalupo

Hi lads! Igor (javalupo) here - Zangief who lost to AJ Ryu - starting to use the boards! Add me on PSN for SFV casuals: javalupo-EUR

Cheers!

• Registered Users Posts: 5 gavinrossiter

How's it going lads, new here, decided to drop my name in there but if it isn't psn is megagamergav, i play sfv mainly but im new to the irish fgc, looking to invest in other games down the line when they pop up, add us there and we can go a couple rounds,

G'luck

• Registered Users Posts: 1 Orochi

Hi guys i´ve just moved recently to Ireland.
    I was wondering if there´s any fighting comunity or a place for some matchups?
    I dont have a computer or ps4 yet so i cant play online atm. Is there any gamming lounge or something?
    I would love to meet the Irish comunity.

Thanks guys.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,954 ✭✭✭✭chopperbyrne

Orochi wrote: »
    Hi guys i´ve just moved recently to Ireland.
    I was wondering if there´s any fighting comunity or a place for some matchups?
    I dont have a computer or ps4 yet so i cant play online atm. Is there any gamming lounge or something?
    I would love to meet the Irish comunity.

Thanks guys.

Where in Ireland are you?

• Registered Users Posts: 195 ✭✭Junsuina Chikara

Howdy fellas! Looking to play some Irish players in SFV and MKX.
    Mains are Ryu (may switch to Ken though) but recently switched and adjusting to Chun Li.
    MKX Kung Lao and Triborg.

PSN ID: Leprekaun

• Registered Users Posts: 11 icat

Hello, I am at Ireland and looking for some friends to playing fighter game.
    My Major game is GGXrd and Street Fighter V.

FighterID: imlovincat

Advertisement