Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Gremlinertia's Grotto

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,749 ✭✭✭Shpud2

I'd love to know how to work any half decent camera for the night.

My camera won't be able to capture that moon. That's why I stick to simple things and have set up an instagram account for buses.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,714 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

One of the rare bonuses of nightshift :)

One of the rare bonuses of nightshift :)

Sure i was in Galway with my camera yesterday I could have let you have a loan of it.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,714 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Ah sure i don't know a thing about them but gosh you are very kind..

Ah sure i don't know a thing about them but gosh you are very kind..

Hey I'm looking at buying two more in the hope of expanding my scope and the content I can capture. Wouldn't mind loaning you a spare for a few days if I had one.

• Advertisement

You are very kind :)

You are very kind :)

APPARENTLY

Shpud2 wrote: »
    APPARENTLY

Shouty fecker :P

• Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

Howdy all

Heyo Paws :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,204 ✭✭✭Kitty6277

Evening Lair :)

Hi Kitty

Evening Grem, how’s things?

All ok, busy times but some tea to warm up soon, you?

Could do with tea myself, I’m freezing. All good otherwise, ready to go back to college tomorrow

Yeah was outside there and cars are frosted over, ground dry though so no ice thank feck..

Thank god for that. Not heading in till around 10 so if there is any ice hopefully it’ll be gone by then

Dry as a bone round these parts today, not a hope of ice unless back roads with puddles

I can’t even remember what it was like around here today, I think it might have been dry too

We all have days like that!.

• Advertisement

I’m just a really forgetful person in general!

Remind me not to get in the car with you!!! :pac:

Haha well I’m a decent enough driver, it’s just other random stuff I forget :p won’t be surprised if I leave for college without taking my lunch out of the fridge before I go!

Same here, one of these days i'll remember what i went into the other room for...

Shouty fecker :P

Didn't notice caps lock on ;o

Ah i was only joking..

Ah i was only joking..

Sorry. Very tired and not at all with it.

Shpud2 wrote: »
    Sorry. Very tired and not at all with it.

Not at all, I'm weirdly alert this morning :eek:

Not at all, I'm weirdly alert this morning :eek:

I am as well actually, was hard to get out of bed, but now that I’m up, I’m wide awake. Strange considering I’m not a morning person at all

• Advertisement

Hello Grotto. Hope you don't mind me sitting here in the corner crying. Many thanks.

Advertisement