Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Forum Games Fantasy Premier League Jumpers for Goalposts thread

Options

Comments

Whoops looks like i jumped the gunn :(

• Registered Users Posts: 13,358 ✭✭✭✭Kolido

Going with Salah for cpt this week. Home to palace.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,013 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

Tempted with Martial myself. Don't have the funds for Salah. For once I've got no injuries so might hold off on any transfers. Still time though...

Ageuro captain as i love a gamble

I'm very bad at this, looking like a the werewolf Europa cup next year for me at best.

No Salah is killing me but I can't see how I can catch up if I get him in as everyone has him

• Advertisement

O Necro I think Drumpot said he was going to start following this thread so you might send him on the code?

Ive been scoring ok recently but everyone else is also, it seems impossible to catch up.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,013 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

O Necro I think Drumpot said he was going to start following this thread so you might send him on the code?

Done and done :)

Kolido wrote: »
    Ive been scoring ok recently but everyone else is also, it seems impossible to catch up.

Who is your team again Kolidio, no bother if you don't want to say all those real names in the league are confusing :D

Fangs fc is inside the top 86k out of 6 million plus which is impressive going

I just had a look back through my monthly scores and barring October I've been consistently outside the top 5 I do feel I make too transfers most weeks though :D

Who is your team again Kolidio, no bother if you don't want to say all those real names in the league are confusing :D

Fangs fc is inside the top 86k out of 6 million plus which is impressive going

I just had a look back through my monthly scores and barring October I've been consistently outside the top 5 I do feel I make too transfers most weeks though :D

My team is Kop on, which is probably apt :D

• Advertisement

My team is Kop on, which is probably apt :D

Ha just looked there we have had similar seasons both had the same best month too.

Ya its a grind alright and seems very hard to catch up but I'm glad I got back into it though its helped with my interest in the Premier league this year. Needed something to get me through Joses United

• Registered Users Posts: 35,024 ✭✭✭✭Baggly

Not worried about where I finish. Just need to catch the guy one spot above me.

Pter wrote: »
    Not worried about where I finish. Just need to catch the guy one spot above me.

Stu Redman? :p

• Registered Users Posts: 20,753 ✭✭✭✭beakerjoe

When you throw Llorente in for Kane

stupidhorse.gif

Beaker do you want the code for this league as well? Seeing as I'm passing it out to Drummer might as well ask the question

• Registered Users Posts: 35,024 ✭✭✭✭Baggly

Necro wrote:
    Stu Redman?

And then the guy above him....

• Registered Users Posts: 19,306 ✭✭✭✭Drumpot

Yeh thanks for this Mick. Now you can all see how sh*t I am at fantasy football aswell! I think I will
    Prop up whoever is in last place!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 20,753 ✭✭✭✭beakerjoe

Yeah sure Necro, thanks

Midweek fixtures this week folks. :)

Better week so far. Auba as captain getting the bulk of my points. Still annoyed though as I had Doherty in and Felipe Anderson on the bench but forgot to save it so that's six points lost.

Stupid Bernardo Silva and City's rotational policy :(

• Advertisement

Hazard taken out although I fear I may regret that given the fixture... but the double week for Sane is too tempting.

Brought in Aguero for Aubu with the double fixture and give him the armband. Hopefully he can bag a few but still loose :D

Kolido wrote:
    Brought in Aguero for Aubu with the double fixture and give him the armband. Hopefully he can bag a few but still loose

Couldn't do it, I still think Auba will score one at least, have Richarlison, B. Silva and Sane though so think I'm adequately covered :D

Treble captain activated

Treble captain activated

You've convinced me, Aguero TC

Probably end up resting him for a game now!

You've convinced me, Aguero TC

Probably end up resting him for a game now!

As I said somehere else it can't make my season any worse and going to have to use it at some stage. there doesn't seem to be loads of Double game weeks and why not on a city one when they are wounded.

Also i think we are starting to see De Bruyne back to his best and he loves getting Kun an assist

Fingers crossed anyways

• Registered Users Posts: 19,306 ✭✭✭✭Drumpot

Treble captain activated

Ha, I did that yesterday aswell with Aguero.

I sold Hazzard and bought sterling, let’s hope the 2 games balance out hazzards points! I’m gunning for 2nd from bottom!

*Something something treble captain something*

:( Nicely done Mick.

Necro wrote: »
    *Something something treble captain something*

:( Nicely done Mick.

TY

Already surpassed my expectations anything after is a bonus weeeeeeeeeeee

• Advertisement

Not a bad GW so far with 2 games to go. Great call Mick.

Advertisement