Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Lord of The Rings - The Fellowship of The Wolf: Werewolf Sign-Up Thread 13/1/19

12346»

Comments

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 16,287 Mod ✭✭✭✭quickbeam

Necro wrote: »
    Sunday for both :D

And... nope.

How about now? :D

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 50,988 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

quickbeam wrote: »
    How about now? :D

giphy.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 10,485 ✭✭✭✭Banjo

I see what you did there
    Jaoquin Phoenix plays Commodus. The Phoenixes are the Wellington rugby team. In Wellington it's 5:30am Sunday 13th Jan
    Buckle up! He's starting it now!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,046 ✭✭✭kitten_k

giphy.gif?cid=4bf119fc5c3a1c65574d5559673f3fb0

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 50,988 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

To pass the time, perhaps one should watch the LOTR trilogy? Extended versions of course. By the time they conclude the game.... MIGHT.... have begun.

giphy.gif

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,196 ✭✭✭✭TheValeyard

Probably watch the Hobbit first.....for context

Fcuk Putin. Glory to Ukraine!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,046 ✭✭✭kitten_k

I would but I’m a bit busy

470233.jpeg

You think people can get through the Hobbit trilogy *without* beer?

Probably watch the Hobbit first.....for context

GTFO!!

Banjo wrote: »
    You think people can get through the Hobbit trilogy *without* beer?

Only one way to find out I guess :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 13,358 ✭✭✭✭Kolido

Well I still havent watched lotr. I'm guessing I'll get the jist of the whole trilogy by the gifs in this game. Kill 2 birds with 1 stone as a man says.

726 minutes combined for extended editions including credits. That is 12 hours 6 minutes. So approximately 6am tomorrow for OP and PMs, right?

726 minutes combined for extended editions including credits. That is 12 hours 6 minutes. So approximately 6am tomorrow for OP and PMs, right?

I did say.... MIGHT...:P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,404 ✭✭✭✭sKeith

Banjo wrote: »
    I see what you did there
    Jaoquin Phoenix plays Commodus. The Phoenixes are the Wellington rugby team. In Wellington it's 5:30am Sunday 13th Jan
    Buckle up! He's starting it now!

I don't yet miss having to solve stuff like this, trying to figure out your codenames clues from last years tournament.

And yet you always got them. *Now* who's brain is wired like a bag of spiders?

Still no PM :( Off to bed now. Expect a nice surprise under my pillow (aka, my PM box) when I wake up, m'kay??

Still no PM :( Off to bed now. Expect a nice surprise under my pillow (aka, my PM box) when I wake up, m'kay??

Quickbeam be disappointed if somebody else gets quickbeam role :eek:

giphy.gif?w=320

with 25 players, i hope you guys used my new stats tab to work out that these are the accounts that may need most rest,
    Barbara WW, Riona WW, Mary WW, Gabriel WW, Steve WW, Derry WW, Holly WW, Liam WW.

although, riona v fiona stuff should come before times played.

sKeith wrote: »
    with 25 players, i hope you guys used my new stats tab to work out that these are the accounts that may need most rest,
    Barbara WW, Riona WW, Mary WW, Gabriel WW, Steve WW, Derry WW, Holly WW, Liam WW.

although, riona v fiona stuff should come before times played.

Accounts were randed so we had very little control over the ones used ;)

tenor.gif?itemid=4669019

Morning all! Is there something supposed to be happening today?

• Advertisement

Dunno 'bout you but I'm gonna update some Wiki pages to keep busy.

Won't be long now before we get the show on the road all joking aside.

oWArFHP2HN7W.gif

Game thread up. PMs are going to be distributed shortly. No posting on game thread until the game mods give the go ahead please!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 445 ✭✭Teddy Daniels

Necro wrote: »
    Game thread up. PMs are going to be distributed shortly. No posting on game thread until the game mods give the go ahead please!

Good luck everybody :).

Game is now live for anyone not aware.

https://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2057945885

Advertisement