Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

C licence truck driving work in Kerry

• 09-01-2019 5:35pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6

Hi all I'm new to the area and im looking for help in finding C licence work in the killorglin killarney area of Kerry

I have full clean drivers license categories B and D and C and all up to date cpcs and drivers card

Iam available to start work immediately

Any help would be greatly appreciated

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 435 ✭✭Rave.ef

Maybe KWD. Brosnans in Killarney would be a good crowed but not sure if they've rigids.

There is a lad there between killorglin and glenbeigh that collects waste tyres can't think of his name but he's in the main road.

Christy Lucy in ballyvourney has a few rigids on the road too and dose a lot of work out of Killarney.

If your more Killarney you could try k and l or luceys in milstreet or kelcro.

I wouldn't be too sure on the D side of things but id assume from April on you'd find plenty of work.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,530 ✭✭✭Car99

Rave.ef wrote: »
    Maybe KWD. Brosnans in Killarney would be a good crowed but not sure if they've rigids.

There is a lad there between killorglin and glenbeigh that collects waste tyres can't think of his name but he's in the main road.

Christy Lucy in ballyvourney has a few rigids on the road too and dose a lot of work out of Killarney.

If your more Killarney you could try k and l or luceys in milstreet or kelcro.

I wouldn't be too sure on the D side of things but id assume from April on you'd find plenty of work.

Why do you think there will be more after brexit?

• Registered Users Posts: 435 ✭✭Rave.ef

What? I never mentioned Brexit. I meant tour season.

Advertisement