Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Looking for a stand or table for a small Casio keyboard

Options
  • 30-11-2018 4:43pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5,736 ✭✭✭

A few months ago I bought a Casio SA-76 keyboard for myself. It's a 44 key keyboard and is primarily designed for kids but it's pretty decent.

The main problem I'm having is I just can't find a stand or table to rest it on while playing it. I don't have much room in the house so I need something I can fold and put away when I'm not using it.

I've bought a couple of folding camping tables thinking they'd work but either I can't get one the right height or length or the things are so flimsy they arrive from Amazon having been very badly damaged in transit because the seller doesn't know how to pack them.

I decided to buy a keyboard stand from Amazon but it's designed for much larger keyboards. I want to play the keyboard while seated but the lowest I can get this stand is neck height. Technically I can lower it more but that also widens it. It's really designed for much larger keyboards (although there was absolutely no information on the Amazon listing about the size) so I'm going to have to return it.

Does anyone have any recommendations for a small foldable table or a keyboard stand for smaller keyboards? I'm having serious problems finding anything. I want something I can get slightly higher than knee height while seated.

Advertisement