Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Tickets to William Hill WC 17/18

Options
  • 11-04-2017 6:07pm
    Registered Users Posts: 297 ✭✭

Hey,

So basically I've looked absolutely everywhere for information on how to secure tickets for any of the nights and nothing seems to come up. The PDC website does say they're not on sale yet and there's more information coming soon but it's said this for weeks with no hint as to when this information is coming. I'm looking to get the tickets as a 50th birthday present for the auld fella who's birthday is around then and I'm just worried it'll be to late by the time that info comes out. (I know it's months away but I'm a worrier)

Does anyone know around when they become available from previous years? And if possible, a rough price range would be great.

Thanks in advance

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 13,291 ✭✭✭✭ArmaniJeanss

Daledge wrote: »
    Hey,

So basically I've looked absolutely everywhere for information on how to secure tickets for any of the nights and nothing seems to come up. The PDC website does say they're not on sale yet and there's more information coming soon but it's said this for weeks with no hint as to when this information is coming. I'm looking to get the tickets as a 50th birthday present for the auld fella who's birthday is around then and I'm just worried it'll be to late by the time that info comes out. (I know it's months away but I'm a worrier)

Does anyone know around when they become available from previous years? And if possible, a rough price range would be great.

Thanks in advance

Going by this thread it was (at the earliest) sometime in July before tickets went on sale for last years event.

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2057615706

From memory price was around £25 a session for the early rounds, gradually increasing to around £50 for the final. Table seats a bit pricier all sessions.
    One of the nights of the Last 16 rounds is probably the best to aim for imo.

• Registered Users Posts: 297 ✭✭Daledge

Guess all I can do for the moment is keep my eyes peeled. Those prices are very reasonable I expected them to be a little higher, although I'd assume the biggest problem is actually getting your hands on them. I agree with you on the last 16 rounds.. that or preferably the quarter finals would be the first thing I'd planned on looking at.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 12,246 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kingp35

Tickets sell out very fast. I would recommend signing up to PDCTV as you get priority sale, a week in advance. Otherwise you may miss on tickets for the later rounds anyway as they are snapped up. The semi-finals and final are always gone in priority sale.

• Registered Users Posts: 297 ✭✭Daledge

Kingp35 wrote: »
    Tickets sell out very fast. I would recommend signing up to PDCTV as you get priority sale, a week in advance. Otherwise you may miss on tickets for the later rounds anyway as they are snapped up. The semi-finals and final are always gone in priority sale.

Oh wow, thanks for the heads up!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,817 ✭✭✭marvin80

Kingp35 wrote: »
    Tickets sell out very fast. I would recommend signing up to PDCTV as you get priority sale, a week in advance.

If you've signed upto PDCTV would you get table tickets for the Premier League in Dublin easily enough?

I've tried a few times to get them via Three Rewards but there usually gone straight-away.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 12,246 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kingp35

marvin80 wrote: »
    If you've signed upto PDCTV would you get table tickets for the Premier League in Dublin easily enough?

I've tried a few times to get them via Three Rewards but there usually gone straight-away.

Yeah you should have no problem. The Premier League doesn't sell out that fast. The PDCTV sub will guarantee you get decent seats though.

Advertisement