Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Pain post extraction

Options
  • 12-05-2021 1:04am
    Registered Users Posts: 322 ✭✭

I got 2 teeth out last Friday. Since then I have been experiencing a very painful mouth. It’s like my gums are inflamed or infected but shows no signs. The pain does ebb and flow a bit but at it’s worst affects my actual teeth and my ears. I have gone back to the dentist but he is at a loss and can’t see anything wrong. Nurofen does make it somewhat better but I’ve been taking it for nearly a week and am not supposed to take ibuprofen because of my stomach.

I’m getting pretty desperate now and don’t know what to do. 2nd opinion maybe? It’s definitely not dry socket. The extraction sites are totally fine. It’s mostly on the bottom on the front line of gums and also behind the front teeth. But spreads everywhere

Advertisement