Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Child Leap Card

• 10-09-2017 9:42am
    Registered Users Posts: 17

I'm an 18 year old (19 in April) starting college this month. I will be travelling from Balally to Stephens Green (return) Monday to Thursday. Friday morning and Sunday evening will be one way trip. I've looked online and I'm confused. Which is the best value ticket for me? Also what's best option for me if I use Dublin bus occasionally?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,039 ✭✭✭Hilly Bill

Just tag on and off with the leap card.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,179 ✭✭✭KD345

The Child Leap card is only valid until your 19th birthday. At that stage you should transfer to a Student Leap card.

http://www.studentleapcard.ie

If you don't wish to use a Student Leap card then a standard Leap Card will be the one to use.

• Registered Users Posts: 17 Louthlass23

Thanks for the replies. Can I use the child card on Dublin Bus and both Luas lines?

• Registered Users Posts: 24,647 ✭✭✭✭punisher5112

Child ticket would cost 79c on bus between 1st bus and 7pm then it changes to 90c and €1.10.

These are leap card prices and you have a very low cap on this also so you will only pay so much and after its free.

Look up on their site.

• Registered Users Posts: 24,647 ✭✭✭✭punisher5112

Thanks for the replies. Can I use the child card on Dublin Bus and both Luas lines?

Yes

• Advertisement
Advertisement