Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

New Installation ID HKC

• 07-04-2020 10:22am
    Registered Users Posts: 54 ✭✭

Hi guys,

I have a quantum 70 and a GSM-SC installed. I would like to change the installation ID in the quantum 70. How can I do that?
    I have the engineer code but I can't see anywhere an option to change the installation ID.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,640 ✭✭✭✭altor

Hi guys,

I have a quantum 70 and a GSM-SC installed. I would like to change the installation ID in the quantum 70. How can I do that?
    I have the engineer code but I can't see anywhere an option to change the installation ID.

Go into engineer mode, comms menu, Securecomm.
    Disable and then re enable and enter your ID and password.

• Registered Users Posts: 54 ✭✭Nicolas_Bandon

altor wrote: »
    Go into engineer mode, comms menu, Securecomm.
    Disable and then re enable and enter your ID and password.

Thanks a million Altor.

• Registered Users Posts: 71 ✭✭davidmdickens

Hi
    Brand new install. I have the gsm wifi unit installed and setup.
    I have the eng code.
    How do I find the ID and password?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,528 ✭✭✭kub

Hi
    Brand new install. I have the gsm wifi unit installed and setup.
    I have the eng code.
    How do I find the ID and password?

Just go to your keypad, no need for engineer access.

Press 0 * 9 followed by your user code, that should give you that detail.

Advertisement