Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

LIDL plus app

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,865 ✭✭✭✭Thargor

Had my smokey cheese rolls and free tin of tomato soup on a miserable evening, 50c for a nice supper cant be beat, and I got €1 off next shop on the scratchcard from it so Lidl basically paid me 50c to eat a nice meal :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,196 ✭✭✭PopTarts

pc7 wrote: »
    Got sardines as scratch card win, I’d take them for the trolley of goods for others but ours isn’t doing it the last week or two.

I didn’t think they’d go lower than the Rich Teas.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,326 ✭✭✭✭zell12

They've got the 1.2kg coffee with e2 off
    is that good/bad/getting rid of stock?

• Registered Users Posts: 455 ✭✭go4it

zell12 wrote: »

that would come handy for people with coffee machines ( see delonghi thread ) or those who enjoy freshly grinded coffee.

I've looked for the cheapest ( mostly arabica ) coffee beans and always stock up the Lidl ones . Not picky on the flavours/brands and other marketing gimmicks , just look for arabica in order to take the daily wake up dose...

• Registered Users Posts: 5,406 ✭✭✭Nollog

It's a decent coffee, wouldn't be as strong as the dark roast or espresso ones they have.
    They have a lot of it left over here, I was hoping for a 30% off sticker, this is 20 cent better. :P

They're beans so you'd need to grind them.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 19,610 ✭✭✭✭Muahahaha

Im going through a bag of this at the moment, using it in an Aeropress. Its not bad, you wouldnt be writing home about it or anything but perfectly fine too and at 3.99 on the app I'll be picking up more.

Anyone know what the Lidl lasagne is like? Is it one of those lasagnes that turns out like a sloppy mess on the plate due to a lack of meat or does it have a bit of structure?

• Registered Users Posts: 35,024 ✭✭✭✭Baggly

Muahahaha wrote: »
    Im going through a bag of this at the moment, using it in an Aeropress. Its not bad, you wouldnt be writing home about it or anything but perfectly fine too and at 3.99 on the app I'll be picking up more.

Anyone know what the Lidl lasagne is like? Is it one of those lasagnes that turns out like a sloppy mess on the plate due to a lack of meat or does it have a bit of structure?

Its one of those.

• Registered Users Posts: 863 ✭✭✭PeterDuggan

PM me if you want a second coffee (or other things). I'm mostly not using these myself.

I'm in D15.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,865 ✭✭✭✭Thargor

Another EUR off in the scratchcard today, this is great tbh...

• Registered Users Posts: 6,452 ✭✭✭SouthWesterly

Muahahaha wrote: »

Yeah have to agree. The coffee was drinkable and no visitors complained which was a bonus.
    I'm using it in a delonghi b2c

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 84,916 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Is the Fairy / Ariel pods dear even at discount price

15/10-21/10
    qTzepid.png

edit: inserted bigger image

• Registered Users Posts: 5,830 ✭✭✭jeffk

What do we win for spotting the coffee has a picture of tea bags

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 158 ✭✭Zebrag

I got €1 off my next shop so I used that this week and I got another €1 for my next shop. Happy days.

I bought the multiseeded loaf so I'm looking forward to that and of course my shop being €1 off I felt like I saved a fortune but every little counts to be honest.

• Registered Users Posts: 35,024 ✭✭✭✭Baggly

zell12 wrote:
    15/10-21/10

3 out of 9 for me.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,452 ✭✭✭SouthWesterly

Used my 1e yesterday. Went back to lidl today and checked my app and got another euro off an 8e spend.

• Registered Users Posts: 84,916 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

OmegaGene wrote: »
    Use www.Tesco.ie for a price comparison

€4.50 Ariel 15 wash €9.00 Ariel 36 wash €7.00 Ariel 22 wash

I believe Lidl offer is both are 19 wash

€7.00 Fairy 25 wash

Got a 27g popcorn bag on the scratchcard
    images?q=tbn%3AANd9GcQ01dn6tTdaCPVLU6CDPjw8KFKWfqrgmtW5Nw&usqp=CAU

• Registered Users Posts: 19,610 ✭✭✭✭Muahahaha

Was in on Friday and all I bought was the Pringles, kitchen roll and the coffee beans. It would have cost 9.38 at full price but with the offers and the euro off it came to 4.78. Really cant complain about that, its a great app.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,889 ✭✭✭thesandeman

My card wouldn't scan so I ended up paying full price for the kitchen rolls and biscuits.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,761 ✭✭✭One More Toy

My card wouldn't scan so I ended up paying full price for the kitchen rolls and biscuits.

Tell the operator and they will bring up a menu where you can input your mobile number

Tell the operator and they will bring up a menu where you can input your mobile number

He tried but couldn't do it. Gave me a freefone number to ring instead.

Yeah have to agree. The coffee was drinkable and no visitors complained which was a bonus.

Haha, imagine having the neck to call to someone's house, and then complain about the coffee they made you :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 71 ✭✭mary_a2020

Thats weird. My app worked today no problem. Did you ring the customer service number?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,820 ✭✭✭FanadMan

A few days ago I left my phone in the car while I was in Lidl. Woman at checkout asked if I had the app - yep, but forgot my phone. She input my phone number and by the time I got to the car my digital receipt was on the phone.

mary_a2020 wrote: »
    Thats weird. My app worked today no problem. Did you ring the customer service number?

Na. I might ring them tomorrow if I'm bored.
    The lads tried their best to sort it but one of them had to open another till as there was a queue building up behind me.
    It's a small town and I know them all so we'll work it out again. At worst I'll end up with two packets of digestives.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,406 ✭✭✭Nollog

He tried but couldn't do it. Gave me a freefone number to ring instead.

Same happened me on Saturday, the manager did the calculations manually with us gave me back a fiver but we forgot to pay originally, had to go back with the money to be showing our faces there again. :pac:
    15/10-21/10
    image of offers [ 2 euro off coke]

sugar tax be damned.

• Registered Users Posts: 785 ✭✭✭bored_newbie

I've never had bacon bits in my life. How do you eat them, any recommendations?

You use them like rashers

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,018 ✭✭✭123654789

Carbonara
    Add as pizza topping
    Fry and mix into scrambled egg or omelette

Advertisement