Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

2 Tickets to Shelbourne Park on Saturday

• 01-09-2011 12:14am
    Registered Users Posts: 17,962 ✭✭✭✭

Might have two tickets for Saturday for the Semi's of the Irish Derby heats. Anyone who wants them and can collect them from Dublin 8 on Friday or Saturday afternoon can have them for nothing, don't want to see them wasted and no one I know is around on Saturday to use them either.

Hope this is ok with the mods.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,683 ✭✭✭heavyballs

Might have two tickets for Saturday for the Semi's of the Irish Derby heats. Anyone who wants them and can collect thems from Dublin 8 on Friday or Saturday afternoon can have them for nothing, don't want to see them wasted and no one I know is around on Saturday to use them either.

Hope this is ok with the mods.

Ur a sound man gav,not around but wish I could as I have an anti post bet on rockview head @66/1,win only,got a terrible draw but think he'll make the final

• Registered Users Posts: 17,962 ✭✭✭✭Gavin "shels"

heavyballs wrote: »
    Ur a sound man gav,

I try!:D

I won two tickets to the FM104 BBQ thing a few weeks back, and in turn me and my mate got two goodie bags which both had 2 more tickets in to Shelbourne Park for this week and a few previous ones, so they were free but I hate seeing things not used, especially what should be a decent night of racing.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 9,338 Mod ✭✭✭✭convert

You could try advertise them on adverts.ie rather than here.

/Thread closed.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement