Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

College Courses with Short Hours or not too much work?

• 28-01-2019 11:54pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3

I'd love to do a college course, that does not consume most of my time like the leaving cert does at the moment. Of course, it's not the factor that decides what course I'd like to do. Of course the workload of a college course depends on how much you enjoy it as well but I'd like to know what courses are known for being less work than other or have short hours. I'm kind of looking the humanities/ business courses at the moment as well

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 111 ✭✭turdball

Generally if courses have less hours you make up for it with assignments, particularly essays which no likes doing.

There's no easy college courses out there that are employable.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 20,364 Mod ✭✭✭✭RacoonQueen

Do something you are interested in / passionate about. It will seem easier, be easier to spend time on and you will enjoy it.
    Either that or just don't go to college until you are ready to.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,816 ✭✭✭skooterblue2

turdball wrote: »
    There's no easy college courses out there that are employable.

Best advice. There is no course out there that is worth anything, that doesnt involve a lot of study, assignments and preparation for exams.

Advertisement