Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Japanese Lessons in Cork or Limerick

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 16,514 ✭✭✭✭osarusan

I'm looking for someone to give me lessons in Japanese. I'm pretty much a beginner. I can travel to either Cork or Limerick for the lessons. Can anyone help me out?

Hi, there is a Japanese woman in Limerick, she used to work for UL teaching Japanese, I think she is teaching privately now. My wife would know her so I can try and find out if you want (I know it has been a while since you posted).

• Registered Users Posts: 1 Amber Thompson

Hi,
    I am a teacher at Limerick College of Further Education. We are running a Beginners Japanese language course for 12 weeks starting on the 23rd of this month. The course costs 130 euro and the lesson is 2 hours on a Monday night from 7pm-9pm. This works out at only around 5 euro per hour. Please PM me if interested

• Registered Users Posts: 1 naokocaheny

Hi,
    I'm a native Japanese and teaching Japanese in Sligo area to Leaving Cert students and adults.
    Currently I'm offering Japanese online lessons and first lesson is free. If you would like to receive more tips for Japanese language visit my Facebook page
    "Online Japanese Lessons". I can provide dairy tips and advice to help you!
    がんばってくださいね! (Ganbatte kudasaine)

• Registered Users Posts: 3 Nsayno1

Hi im a Japanese teacher based in Tralee. i have been teaching Japanese for 6 years now. let me know if Tralee woukd work for you

Advertisement