Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Fantasy Hockey 2021-2022

• 03-05-2021 4:22pm
    Registered Users Posts: 15,117 ✭✭✭✭

Hi all,

Wanted to give a lot more notice for next season's Fantasy Hockey attempt, since this season's one was very rushed and ended up as just 8 teams.

I'm currently Commish of a 2 division (/2 tier), 24 team league, where we'd love to keep expanding, and perhaps stretch it out to 3 divisions for next season. The league has promotion and relegation between tiers, so most players are playing at an appropriate level for their skillset. If we could incorporate the Boards.ie regulars from over the past few seasons into this, it would be great.

The league is really active, about a third of competitors are in Ireland, a third in the UK, and the rest are US/Canada/Rest of World.

The league is a H2H points league, with the following categories (subject to change slightly for next season).
    • Goals 5pts
    • Assists 3pts
    • Powerplay Point 1pt
    • SOG 0.5pts
    • Hit 0.25pts
    • Block 0.75pts
    • Goalie Win 2pts
    • Save 0.5pts
    • Goal Against -3pts
    • Shutout 2pts

If anyone is interested in joining this league, and perhaps amalgamating it with the existing Boards.ie league, please let me know in the replies, or in a Private Message.

MJS

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 121 ✭✭MrGee

I would join your league. Sounds like fun.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,117 ✭✭✭✭MrJoeSoap

If anyone is interested in joining for the 2022-23 season, please let me know. We will have ~24 teams across two divisions.

Advertisement