Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Adidas Sportsmask 3 pack

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 80,795 ✭✭✭✭Atlantic Dawn

Anyone used them for say an hour plus? Do they get damp?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,862 ✭✭✭un5byh7sqpd2x0

Yes I have. Not on me, but that would depend on how much mildly moist air you spew :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 462 ✭✭asharkman

Patsy167 wrote: »

Received mine, good quality. i'd recommend. Cheers OP.

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators Posts: 6,161 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sheep Shagger

Yep and no issues here.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,145 ✭✭✭✭MrStuffins

MrStuffins wrote: »
    Anyone else still waiting on a dispatch email? Still no sign for me

Has everyone who ordered these received them? I never received a confirmation email, nor a dispatch email, now I can't even find the transaction in my Paypal anymore.

Happen to anyone else?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 19,145 ✭✭✭✭MrStuffins

OmegaGene wrote: »
    Log onto you Adidas account and check your order

Bizarrely, the order isn't there. No idea what happened.

Guess i'll order again. Although the black ones seem out of stock now.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,935 ✭✭✭6541

Log onto you Adidas account and check your order

No sign of the order and Paypal transaction gone. Weird

Darn - They are sold out now !

The masks are great btw and filters fit in nicely
    Thanks again op

Where do you get the filters from as a matter of interest (havn't bothered with mine so far).

• Registered Users Posts: 1,315 ✭✭✭Sam Hain

Not really much of a bargain as they were cheaper a month ago even with the discount.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,543 ✭✭✭Dante7

These masks are also available with the Reebok logo. Same mask as they're the same company. Discount codes can also be googled.

https://www.reebok.ie/face_cover

• Registered Users Posts: 3,455 ✭✭✭Masala

Dante7 wrote: »
    These masks are also available with the Reebok logo. Same mask as they're the same company. Discount codes can also be googled.

https://www.reebok.ie/face_cover

Thanks man.... 3 x Black in large ordered!!!

Happy to spread the love to Reebok and stick it to Adidas and Nike. And my thoughts turn to Bolton Wanders and Kevin Nolan

Reebok own Adidas btw

Yep website even says at the bottom it is run by Adidas Ireland (and it's no concidence they are both the same in look and feel).

• Registered Users Posts: 1,315 ✭✭✭Sam Hain

Okay so have you got a time machine ?
    Supply and demand pushed a slight price increase and €2 is going to charity

You can always get masks from dealz for €1.50 if you’re looking for a plain black type

What are you on about? They always gave part of the price to charity. Supply and demand my foot, masks are cheaper now than they were at any stage during this pandemic. Supply has improved and price has decreased incrementally. And BTW,I have as much a time machine as you have manners and an understanding of microenconomics.

• Registered Users Posts: 63 ✭✭rwald7

Reebok own Adidas btw

Other way round!

• Registered Users Posts: 22,880 ✭✭✭✭zell12

Aldi will have 3 face masks for e4.99 on 30/07
    The adult masks are available in small, medium and large sizes and a range of colours, as well as leopard print.

• Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 47,247 ✭✭✭✭Zaph

Anyone wear glasses with these Adidas/Reebok masks? If so, how's the fit? My biggest problem with the mask I have is my glasses fogging up as my breath goes upwards and there's a gap at my cheeks. I'm looking for something that fits a bit more snugly.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,662 ✭✭✭Duke of Url

Zaph wrote: »
    Anyone wear glasses with these Adidas/Reebok masks? If so, how's the fit? My biggest problem with the mask I have is my glasses fogging up as my breath goes upwards and there's a gap at my cheeks. I'm looking for something that fits a bit more snugly.

I wear glasses all the time. I got both the black and blue Adidas masks.

I haven’t found the steaming up of my glasses yet with these masks but they have only being used in short tests with the filters added.

I find these masks tight to the face where when I used medical masks it was like walking into a sauna in regards to steam.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,475 ✭✭✭DelBoy Trotter

Rub washing up liquid on your glasses and it’ll stop the fogging up

• Registered Users Posts: 124 ✭✭matt360

zell12 wrote: »
    Aldi will have 3 face masks for e4.99 on 30/07
    The adult masks are available in small, medium and large sizes and a range of colours, as well as leopard print.

I don't see it advertised as a 'Special buy'?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,021 ✭✭✭Miike

I haven’t found the steaming up of my glasses yet with these masks but they have only being used in short tests with the filters added.

I find these masks tight to the face where when I used medical masks it was like walking into a sauna in regards to steam.

Where did you get filter material? If you dont mind me asking :D

• Registered Users Posts: 22,880 ✭✭✭✭zell12

matt360 wrote: »
    It's in their leaflet
    the childrens version is 3.99

• Registered Users Posts: 124 ✭✭matt360

zell12 wrote: »
    It's in their leaflet
    the childrens version is 3.99

Ah ok thanks, just didn't see it on their app

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,662 ✭✭✭Duke of Url

Update. Glasses do steam up using these masks.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,867 ✭✭✭matchthis

matt360 wrote: »

https://leaflets.aldi.ie/view/547442/

Page 24

Hi All - can anyone point me in the direction of filters that I can purchase. The ones recommended on previous post do not deliver to ROI and also dispatch is from China with a expected delivery date of late September.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,206 ✭✭✭✭Birneybau

6541 wrote: »
    Hi All - can anyone point me in the direction of filters that I can purchase. The ones recommended on previous post do not deliver to ROI and also dispatch is from China with a expected delivery date of late September.

Kitchen roll, coffee filters. There are so many options. But the average user does not require a filter.

Back to the deal, I was given a 30% off voucher because my order was 'delayed'. It really wasn't. I have spent a fair few quid on the site over the months though, maybe I'm a valued customer! :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 5,506 ✭✭✭Wheety

I ordered them with reebok. Same masks but they have black available and there's 30% off here.

https://www.groupon.ie/discount-codes/reebok

I ordered 3 packs so received free delivery.

I couldn't get the 30% off to work on the app with Adidas.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 22,198 ✭✭✭✭extra gravy

Pick these up last week, does anyone find they pull your ears forward a bit? They fit fine around the face and are comfortable but I look like the FA Cup after wearing it for a while!

Advertisement